What To Do In A Dire Emergency

Reaction score
I am beginning to use Litchi and of course DJI Go. I am concerned that I don't know what to do in case of "Dire Emergency"!

So...if in the middle of a Litchi "Way Point" run or a DJI GO "POI" execution, my P3P heads for the mountains or begins doing something seriously wrong, how do I stop my Phantom dead in its tracks??

I don't want to make it fall out of the sky...I just want a couple of sure fire ways to stop the "Run Away"!

So I would love to hear your thoughts.

Thanks

David Rodwell
North Carolina

Not sure about the controller for the P3P, but you can simply switch the controller from P to A and back to P to cancel a mission and regain control. I use a P4 and I think the controllers are the same.

For Go, P3A/P has to be in F for special flight modes such as POI or waypoint. I would suspect same for Litchi. Setting back to A or P cancels special flight mode.

So changing "Flight Mode" setting puts her back under my control. So at that point she should hover??

Switch Flight Mode and it is back to whatever control you'd have w/o the Ap.

Yep - Just flip your left dip switch all the way up (p mode) and your drone will stop dead in its tracks and hover awaiting your command. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan