Reaction score
When I see the Phantom 4 battery hub charger on different online sites, I notice that there are "Part 8" models and others (which don't specify Part 8). What does the Part 8 mean?

Part 8 is simply the DJI part number for a Phantom 4 Battery Charging Hub. Each product series from DJI has an assigned part number to each accessory or part. In addition, each SKU has an assigned "Part No." On the Phantom 4 Battery Charging Hub - Part 8 that Part No. is
CP.PT.000343.

Part 8 is simply the DJI part number for a Phantom 4 Battery Charging Hub. Each product series from DJI has an assigned part number to each accessory or part. In addition, each SKU has an assigned "Part No." On the Phantom 4 Battery Charging Hub - Part 8 that Part No. is
CP.PT.000343.
Thanks! I was thinking there was a Part 8 hub and an older version (non Part 8), for the P4. So there has only been one version for this hub, correct?

Thanks! I was thinking there was a Part 8 hub and an older version (non Part 8), for the P4. So there has only been one version for this hub, correct?

That is correct that there has only been one version of the charging hub from DJI for the Phantom 4 as pictured below.
DJI-Phantom-4-Battery-Charging-Hub_1-500x375.jpg

Cool. Thank you!

Reactions: Advexure
And a wonderfully convenient little device it is too. I'm not a big fan of third party options that offer 'super fast' charging times at the possible expense of the charger and/or battery erupting into a problem... I'm happy with my stock DJI charger and this hub, and with New England weather like it is, suddenly finding out that there will be no flying for the next week while sitting there with fully charged batteries, the discharge setting is very convenient too.

...the discharge setting is very convenient too.
When using this hub, does it still take 2-3 days to discharge them from 100% down to storage level, like it does for the battery's automatic discharge feature?

Yes, in my experience, it has taken several days.

Also, I should have been more precise about the name of this mode. It is called a 'storage' mode. In this mode, the manual states that the unit will discharge batteries with more than a 50% charge to 50%, and it will charge batteries with less than a 50% charge to 50%. I find it works well, but it does take days..

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj