What gives more range? Maxxrange or Sunhans evolite(boosted)?

Reaction score
If I already have the itelite(9dbi) antennae installed, which upgrade gives a greater distance? Is upgrading to the maxxrange(14dbi) antennae better, or will the itelite(9dbi) antennae with a evolite(sunhans booster) kit outperform an unboosted maxxrange antennae?

If I already have the itelite(9dbi) antennae installed, which upgrade gives a greater distance? Is upgrading to the maxxrange(14dbi) antennae better, or will the itelite(9dbi) antennae with a evolite(sunhans booster) kit outperform an unboosted maxxrange antennae?
Maxxrange is clearly better than the Itelite. Once you add boosters to the Itelite, it is maxed out. With the Maxxrange, you can still add boosters, too. If you want the best of the best, add the boosters to the Maxxrange. Size is really the only drawback to the Maxxrange.

Reactions: tml4191
Maxxrange is clearly better than the Itelite. Once you add boosters to the Itelite, it is maxed out. With the Maxxrange, you can still add boosters, too. If you want the best of the best, add the boosters to the Maxxrange. Size is really the only drawback to the Maxxrange.
THanks

That being said, I've gotten up to 6 miles at 50 feet AGL using the Itelite DBS-02 and boosters with clear LOS. It's in the fringe areas where you have obstructions that degrade the signal where you might want more power.

You've implied the DBS02 and the maxrange are not made by the same manufacturer, Itelite in Poland. Who makes the maxrange?

You've implied the DBS02 and the maxrange are not made by the same manufacturer, Itelite in Poland. Who makes the maxrange?
Didn't mean to. I believe they are the same manufacturer, Itelite. I was following the nomenclature used by the OP, for his understanding, which admittedly is confusing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic