For sale: Phantom 4 Standard remote with MaxxUav antenna

Reaction score
I lost my Phantom 4 the other day, selling all the Phantom stuff to make way for a Mavic Pro.
#Still available
SOLD #3 SOLD

I have 2 GL300C Phantom 4 Standard controller for sale.

has the Maxx UAVSW6 ITELITE SW6 antennae installed with the clean install, always kept in a gel cover. It is amazing and will give you more distance and signal strength. It just plain works! Gel cover included. Once you use the UAVSW6 you will never want to be without it. $172.00 and you pay actual freight cost. (USPS will ship it for 13.95)

#2 SOLD
is just a regular GL300C remote - never used, still has factory plastic on it. I used the MaxxUav remote 100% of the time. $100.00 and you pay actual freight cost. (USPS will ship it for 13.95)

#3 SOLD
I also have a antenna that I ordered for a friend and he never paid me for it. Selling it for half of what they cost new with the clean install kit. $72.00 you pay actual freight cost.

Super easy to install with phillips screw driver and 2 different size allen wrenches. Just watch the video on MaxxUav web site.
Check current price here:
ITELITE - DJI Range Booster ITE-DBS02.2

I live 2 minutes from Post Office and will go get exact freight cost per your desire, and can accept PayPal payments or credit card. I'll ship ASAP (M-F) and provide tracking information immediately.

Just need to get rid of this stuff. Mavic Pro on the way!

Prices are very fair and non negotiable. Message me.

Chris D.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers