**Wanted** Phantom 3 Professionals 4k Broken Gimbal OR RX/VPS *FAN*

Reaction score
If anybody out there has a broken p3p gimbal will you PLEASE sell me the little fan??? I don't need the whole Camera, just the fan.. (if it works & works quietly)
OR I'll buy the Rx/VPS Fan!?
I am desperately looking for a replacement but cannot find one... I did manage to find them from a company but they wanted $80USD for 2 fans! $10ea for the fans and the rest is shipping! $60 just to ship that little tiny fan?! NO WAY!!

if off, where are you located? What color is you fan? I have what you need in used fans. I would be glad to help you.

Reactions: Digdat0
I have not taken the fan off my P3P yet. The one I need is for the Rx/VPS but I'm pretty sure the gimbal fan is the same thing just a different color. The fan I have for my Rx is white. The problem I'm having is when my when I start my Phantom the fan runs fine BUT when it reaches Max RPM it starts making a buzzing noise and does not run smooth. I am located in the USA. City: Buffalo NY 14213

Well you are in luck because i have that fan. You are probably right about the gimbal fan. i just com paired them and they look the same. Does your Rx fan plug in? Actually have that fan on a used Rx. The Rx is no good because the connector for the gimbal is missing. I could ship you the whole thing (not that big) for $20 including shipping. I can't test it but I have lots of gimbal fans and i will throw one of them in just in case. Just give me your name and mailing address.
I am originally from the Finger lakes area. Near Rochester ( Newark, NY)

If anybody out there has a broken p3p gimbal will you PLEASE sell me the little fan??? I don't need the whole Camera, just the fan.. (if it works & works quietly)
OR I'll buy the Rx/VPS Fan!?
I am desperately looking for a replacement but cannot find one... I did manage to find them from a company but they wanted $80USD for 2 fans! $10ea for the fans and the rest is shipping! $60 just to ship that little tiny fan?! NO WAY!!
I have several of the fans for sale. Where do you need them shipped to?

Hmm I'd be interested in a 100% working gimbal fan. I'd like to try and install one on my P3A. As you probably know the Advanced doesn't come with one and the Pro does.

The fan on the Pro does not really do much. They still overheat if sitting still. Not even sure there is a place to connect the wires

Well you are in luck because i have that fan. You are probably right about the gimbal fan. i just com paired them and they look the same. Does your Rx fan plug in? Actually have that fan on a used Rx. The Rx is no good because the connector for the gimbal is missing. I could ship you the whole thing (not that big) for $20 including shipping. I can't test it but I have lots of gimbal fans and i will throw one of them in just in case. Just give me your name and mailing address.
I am originally from the Finger lakes area. Near Rochester ( Newark, NY)
hey my man do have any info on how to replace the gimbal fan

Yes I know that but do you need special solder tool or any solder iron will do the job

thanks for the advice I managed to open the camera remove the gimbal and re-solder the new fan now it works fine again really easy to do

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic