Phantom 3 Gimbal Fan

Reaction score
I have 99 Phantom 3 Gimbal fans for sale if yours is broken or missing a blade. A blade of mine broke off when I crashed and it was nearly impossible to find a replacement. I had to buy 100 of them to get one for me.
Phantom 3 Pro Gimbal Fan | eBay

Reaction score
Whatever you paid is your business. Not many of us would be willing to do that. Good of you to offer them to us with a profit for you. That's called capitalism and "supply and demand."

If I had a P3P I would buy a spare.

Reaction score
I am a dreaded capitalist - out for profit and wanting to better the life of my family.....Thanks for the support Gary!
I figured I wasn't the only one that had the issue so I bought 100 of them. I imagine I will at least get my fan for free in the end.

Reaction score
I am a dreaded capitalist - out for profit and wanting to better the life of my family.....Thanks for the support Gary!
I figured I wasn't the only one that had the issue so I bought 100 of them. I imagine I will at least get my fan for free in the end.
I'd think you'd get your fan paid for 200 times over! Hey... don't get me wrong, I applaud you trying to make a profit a make a better life for your family and I'm all for capitalism and profit, but I suspect you'd get a better response at $9.99, and you'd still get a profit (well, I hope you do...). Also, you may want to post in the Classified section.. GLWTS

Reaction score
just being my sarcastic self - I just know what a hard time i had finding a replacement so I figured $17.95 was reasonable in lieu of burning up a gimbal. The ad says make offer so lets see what happens! I will invite all of you to my yacht when I sell out!!

Reaction score
just being my sarcastic self - I just know what a hard time i had finding a replacement so I figured $17.95 was reasonable in lieu of burning up a gimbal. The ad says make offer so lets see what happens! I will invite all of you to my yacht when I sell out!!
Aye, aye Captain....Avast there m'hearties and splice the main brace....

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the P3 Advanced has a socket to plug a fan into? It has the place for the fan in the gimbal top like the P3P. Of course I would also need screws.

Reaction score

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mbah2017