Vote hate or love the new layout

Due to Apple leaving out a simple resize option you need to rely on apps for this task. Not all photos you take will be to big but some will. I suggest the free app "Image Resize" as it is simple to use and does the job. https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/image-size/id670766542?mt=8

I just used photo bucket. I copied the e Url link into the url box. Even that didn't work. Look at my post titled (2km) in phantom 2 section

I can not only honestly say I hate the new law out in every way shape and form But I can also say it takes the top prize for absolute worse lay out of any forum or web side I have ever every have seen or tried to use up till now. The old way was great. But this one I'm not even sure if I will ever get used to it or even if I want to. This new layout and style is just atrocious.

Good point, i'll work on it.

EDIT: Based on your feedback, we have updated the settings.

Right on Jacob. The only problem now, I found the follow button, so I'm following you... whatever that means. Hey, I thought the rules say no stalking?:confused:

Reactions: Fplvert
I can not only honestly say I hate the new law out in every way shape and form But I can also say it takes the top prize for absolute worse lay out of any forum or web side I have ever every have seen or tried to use up till now. The old way was great. But this one I'm not even sure if I will ever get used to it or even if I want to. This new layout and style is just atrocious.
Care to elaborate on what makes it so atrocious? Aesthetics, navigation, etc?

Reactions: LuvMyTJ
if they are going to copy Inspire Pilots web page at least make it as easy and nice as it in navigation. Not liking this new page setup, and am considering just staying with hobby kings forums for phantom news if this stays like this, not saying go back but fix whats broken, and navigational issues

once you find the tabs up top and see the methods used it gets far easier. As an original Win8 beta tester thru win 10 now. I have beat my head against the wall trying to figure out the changes at times. I KNEW how to do it on winXX. why did they change? etc .

In time it all worked out and in fact win8.1 in current config is really a strong OS, Win 10 expands nicely on it.

in other word give it time and learn it before you trash it!

but it does involve change! and life goes on.

Reactions: Jacob and LuvMyTJ
With the old layout, I found these links vital:
- Show active threads
- Show your threads
- Show unanswered posts

It looks like "New Posts" is what "active threads" was.
Where are the links for the other two?

Reactions: Brent10
I'm struggling to find a -real world view -reason- to care or devote enough thought to come to a decision to vote, but I'll try.

I look at new posts only and that still works, I like the graphics and there ends my devotion to go any further :)

I didn't spend the time to do it all but that's a side issue for the users, I personally like it and think some posts have been slightly overboard, hate is such a strong word it should be used about indecent deaths as a starter not used as a judgement on or about forum functionality or appearance, but that's just MO.

Another :) (<----placed there)

Reactions: Fplvert
I just like it. Period.

And all the respect for the guys making this all happen.

Reactions: Jacob
So where's the results of the voting?

Did I miss it?

I'm a baby boomer...so I don't like change and especially this much!

Oh, I hate it!

I like it. It's growing on me more and more each day :)

I wish we could always hit a "new posts" button" without having to go back to Forums and hit it there. OR, is there something I'm not seeing?
You can scroll over the "Forums" tab at the top when on any page and select "New Posts" from the drop down.

If I read a new post and it turns out being in the P2 section, I have to go back to forums again and click on new posts there. At least that's how I see it. I would like to have a new post button no matter where you are.

Reactions: Fplvert and auen1

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj