Fantastic spot and very nice fly! I want one more video from this spot! please :)
There is no more to shot to, it's only the wall, caves and the waterfall. I cannot shot caves with the drone
Thanks!!

Reactions: OOO
There is no more to shot to, it's only the wall, caves and the waterfall. I cannot shot caves with the drone
Thanks!!
OO, watching your videos,may be you can shot the caves :laughing::laughing: When are you arriving? :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Incredible! The satellite dish is a bit of a shock. A little out of place. Saw the pilot photobomb too. Nice flying, beautiful place. Thanks for sharing

Yes, the whole place it's out of position, it's very strange.
Sorry for my English, I don't know what you mean with photobomb
Thanks!

Thanks my friend! I really love to fly in tight spots! I’ll be waiting for the tickets :)

It would be a pleasure for me to pay you tickets and fly our drones here, but .... Sure I would learn much from you

Wow! Amazing! Nicely done!

Great flying to show us a close-up look at this interesting structure. Can't say enough how nice it is to really see something fascinating like that close enough to tell what it looks like...

Great flying to show us a close-up look at this interesting structure. Can't say enough how nice it is to really see something fascinating like that close enough to tell what it looks like...
It's really nice to read your comment, I'm very glad you like the video.
Thanks!!

Reactions: ghutch

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.