Uncontrolled descent

I tried all that. I offered to send them the craft, flight log, everything. They were not interested. Their response was to buy a new one. Thanks for the suggestion, they won't cooperate.
Were talking to the dealer or DJI? I have good response from DJI.

I have been flying my phantom 3 professional for 2 1/2 months and loved it. Two weeks ago hovering over my home it started doing uncontrolled gimbal movements and then yawing uncontrollably. It then dropped straight down into my pool from approx 50 feet. The craft was completely ruined according to the dealer who inspected it. Service response was horrible. They refused to accept that it was a product malfunction. They offered to sell me a new one. NO THANKS!! I will buy another drone for photography, but I will never buy from DJI again.

I wanted to make an addendum to my but am not sure how to do it. This is the first time I ever posted anything to any forum. I mistakenly came here thinking this was a place to exchange ideas and obtain advice. Obviously I was wrong. With a few notable exceptions, it is obvious that this forum' s sole purpose is to glorify DJI. I did not bring up the expensive cars, it was a response to a
comment that this was obviously pilot error and that even expensive autos break down. If you take umbrage at my income level, too bad. Yes I am very smart and work very hard. If that bothers you, I am sorry you are stupid and poor.

So I will leave all of you to worship at the DJI altar. But guess what, you are worshiping a cheap little chinese toy. And no, I won't be coming back so don't bother to make any comments. I've made mine.
Upload your log here HealthyDrones.com - Health Check for your DJI Phantom, log converter and more . This is a great little diagnostic site.

I just seen this thread and really thanks Orlando for the entertaining rant!! I am guessing there is about as much chance you are a surgeon as I am!! That being said sad to hear you are having issues but based on your post and your massive wealth seems as though you have few problems other then you appear to be a little angry...guess money really cannot buy happiness!!

Reactions: swoopair
I, my friend, just like you, work hard for my money. DJI is valued at 8 billion dollars by the way.That is my point exactly. If they make that kind of money, why not back up your product. Until they do, DJI sycophants, like you, will continue to to abused by this company. If I want to give away $1000 of my hard earned dollars, I give it a children's charity which I sponsor. So next time keep your personal attacks to yourself, pal.
Certainly sounds like a surgeon lol

For everyone's information, this guy is not lying about his profession and he is good at it. I think though, he has anger issues, at least over this crash. Maybe also a language issue since he's from Puerto Rico. I try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt and even though he did have a bad experience with a DJI product he went about telling us about in the wrong way in his original post. Obviously, though he posted it in the "Help" section, he wasn't asking for help he was ranting (error #2). Some of the new folks to the forum just found it. It doesn't mean they are inexperienced or stupid when it comes to flying RC.

[Dr. Orlando **** , MD has a medical practice in San Juan, Puerto Rico. He specializes in orthopedic surgery, and has over 36 years of experience in the field of medicine. He graduated from Yale University School Of Medicine with his medical degree in 1979. He is affiliated with numerous hospitals in the San Juan area including Hospital Espanol Auxilio Mutuo De Puerto Rico, Inc and more. Dr. Orlando ****'s NPI number is: #********** and he holds a Puerto Rico medical license, number ******.]

***** Info deleted by me from easily available Web info.

For everyone's information, this guy is not lying about his profession and he is good at it. I think though, he has anger issues, at least over this crash.
I'm sure he's great at his job. He also acts like a douche on the internet. I'm not seeing how the first thing excuses the second.

I'm sure he's great at his job. He also acts like a douche on the internet. I'm not seeing how the first thing excuses the second.

Couldnt agree more.. whats especially funny is he is in another thread now saying we were very rude to him here.. Some people just cant seem to reflect on how their own attitude might be the only issue.

If the error was mine I would have accepted it. I build and fly 250 racing drones and when i was learning i fly i flew a brand new one right into a deep weed field and never found it. No problem, it was my fault. This was not my fault and a responsible company would man up and replace it. I own several 100000 EUR cars( i am an orthopedic surgeon) and guess what, when they malfunction the company, Mercedes Benz, responds. Thanks for the useless reply
What a Douche!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl