This is gonna be fun! (Distance tests)

thats a good run !! ill get there sooner or later. finally got another SD card to work i don't know why i did not record my run but ill do it again !
I would keep forgetting to turn on the camera. On my P2v+ I use Litchi so I can have a fly data file DJI app for P2 does not store data. and the nice thing about Litchi it auto turns on the camera when you take off.

i just finally took a couple of photos today HAHAH, just concentrating on not crashing LOL

i just finally took a couple of photos today HAHAH, just concentrating on not crashing LOL
The camera's are so great. I do more video than single frame but even that is great pictures. Here is one just before I took off. Superstition Mountains
in the back ground
DJI_0002.JPG

DJI_0004.jpg

This is one of my runs up the hill.. 3300 ft out would have been a sick picture !!

I'm looking at those surroundings in that picture and it's screaming for long-distance flights

if you only knew the flat land (farm land) around me here, miles and miles !!! I'm thinking about hitting the beach tomorrow for some good shots !

Oh wi

I don't know if you could make it to them Mountains in the background. But it sure would be fun trying.

I made it to the first line of trees, on the stock controller, that was across the street past the strawberry fields

Oh wi

I don't know if you could make it to them Mountains in the background. But it sure would be fun trying.
TIP: if you have something like a mountain or watertower etc. off in the distance ( even too far off to make it to) start flying that way ( if the wind is right) and keep heading yer bird that way w/ yer FPV then when yer birds too far out to see you know EXACTLY where to aim your antenna!!
And dont go too high right off the bat, its easier to judge how high to aim your controller if the birds always rite on the horizon, not a mile high! Its all about aiming, especially w/ the p2v+&p3S

Reactions: seb evans
TIP: if you have something like a mountain or watertower etc. off in the distance ( even too far off to make it to) start flying that way ( if the wind is right) and keep heading yer bird that way w/ yer FPV then when yer birds too far out to see you know EXACTLY where to aim your antenna!!
And dont go too high right off the bat, its easier to judge how high to aim your controller if the birds always rite on the horizon, not a mile high! Its all about aiming, especially w/ the p2v+&p3S
Will just knowing from being around mountains that mountain rig it about 60 miles away. ;) Pack a lunch and extra batteries.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guudguy39