This is gonna be fun! (Distance tests)

Standard stock!
9882d68b10b5482cadb7213d6d69a8a3.jpg

Over a mile.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Is there any particular science behind making that little one in the color white and that huge one in the color black? Or just random?
Lol was random

Most likely and maybe made to order custom length rg402 cables with sma connectors....going to be testing them this week and DB going to testing them for me as well. I received some help with measurements from an antenna master (well i think he is) and the ones im testing and its twin that DB will be testing should be 20.5dbi but very narrow beam. We will see how it goes!

If you're talking about Alex from Ib crazy,yes he is the master! The guy eats antenna flakes for breakfast
That be the guy!

Most likely and maybe made to order custom length rg402 cables with sma connectors....going to be testing them this week and DB going to testing them for me as well. I received some help with measurements from an antenna master (well i think he is) and the ones im testing and its twin that DB will be testing should be 20.5dbi but very narrow beam. We will see how it goes!
Yea I've followed Alex's video's. But isn't he from Mich?

I hit him up thru rcgroups..emailed for help..i honestly didnt think he would respond but he did.

just went out and did 19000 ft. i think if i go over to the other area where there is pretty much nothing but flat farm land i can go further. It did RTH once i saw i was pointing in the wrong direction i was able to keep going.

just went out and did 19000 ft. i think if i go over to the other area where there is pretty much nothing but flat farm land i can go further. It did RTH once i saw i was pointing in the wrong direction i was able to keep going.
how much battery was left.

not much battery, i screwed up went with the wind went out really far and quick one direction LOL coming back was tough, I had 6% left. It was round trip. I really thought I was going to loose it !! Ill never do that again !!

wait sorry 19000 feet 1 way

not much battery, i screwed up went with the wind went out really far and quick one direction LOL coming back was tough, I had 6% left. It was round trip. I really thought I was going to loose it !! Ill never do that again !!
Do it again! Just fly into the wind[emoji41]great flight T

How far are you guys getting with just the DBS mod? I'm getting 1.5 miles, but in an area with a lot of trees.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app
I think it shows early in the post I was getting about 10-12000 aver. In prime spot so yer distance sounds rite w/trees los26

it was fun a little nerve racking at the end. You saw all the flat land where i live sim going to head to the fields and try there

wait sorry 19000 feet 1 way
Been there "I really thought I was going to loose it !! " I've had to walk a 1000 ft out to get it. Now Db driver there:cool:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerials