This is gonna be fun! (Distance tests)

I think every single upgrade option has been recorded in this thread, Ive tested the most conventional and unconventional ideas for the range of the P3S and recorded them in this thread, I have to agree with the always respected and veteran gadgetguy on this one. Even though the P3 standard is proven to be a 10 mile machine, the money you spent to get that distance or even half that distance is better placed on upgrading to at least a used Mavic pro which I've taken 10 miles with stock remote control. Something to think about man
Thanks DB! :cool:

As
I think every single upgrade option has been recorded in this thread, Ive tested the most conventional and unconventional ideas for the range of the P3S and recorded them in this thread, I have to agree with the always respected and veteran gadgetguy on this one. Even though the P3 standard is proven to be a 10 mile machine, the money you spent to get that distance or even half that distance is better placed on upgrading to at least a used Mavic pro which I've taken 10 miles with stock remote control. Something to think about man
As i said before,I understand what you mean,but right now I dont want to spend the money for the mavic(in 8,9 months for sure),nor will I spend a lot on Standard. Thank you for the advice,appreciate it.

Don't fly out of line of sight and save a bundle of cash by not buying range extenders that are worthless if you keep the drone in line of sight. ;)
lol yes in England in the 1800s a man had to walk in front of a car with a flag we remove stupid acts and laws line of sight I can see the moon so I'm ok lol . but for children it's a nice thing to tell them

• Wow
Reactions: Squirrel!
lol yes in England in the 1800s a man had to walk in front of a car with a flag we remove stupid acts and laws line of sight I can see the moon so I'm ok lol . but for children it's a nice thing to tell them
Your total lack of being a responsible pilot, is more than concerning.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl