This is gonna be fun! (Distance tests)

right now just all stock, need to go get a glue gun maybe tomorrow. I do have the DBS it came in 2 days ago, I had no signal or video drop stock so thats a plus !! Drilling and glueing tomorrow !!
Tony get a better glue gun than the little ones. I was using my wifes to do the same thing and the glue would stick to the cap but not the board. I was thing it needed to be a little hotter or a better glue. The ones I was using looked like a small cigarette.

Tony get a better glue gun than the little ones. I was using my wifes to do the same thing and the glue would stick to the cap but not the board. I was thing it needed to be a little hotter or a better glue. The ones I was using looked like a small cigarette.

will do i will pick up a good one ! thanks

well it works and its pretty sweet. No ground breaking distance today pretty windy, but hay it works and no low signal at all good start !

well it works and its pretty sweet. No ground breaking distance today pretty windy, but hay it works and no low signal at all good start !
Unboosted.100% signal flying around yer 'hood, thats a good feelin huh[emoji41]

I got up to 3300ft. in the wind up a hill..., then all of a sudden the RTH came on, not sure if the app crashed before or after, but all in all good run i think.

that is a good flight Tony.

Thanks pretty nervous !! I could not see or hear it ! flying up the hill I was just about over 600 ft high, from where i was standing but going up the hill a few hundred, no laws broken ! I think it could have gone farther if not for the iPad freezing. oh and this was in my neighborhood wifi everywhere power lines ect... DBS mod kicks but

Reactions: dirtybum
Thanks pretty nervous !! I could not see or hear it ! flying up the hill I was just about over 600 ft high, from where i was standing but going up the hill a few hundred, no laws broken ! I think it could have gone farther if not for the iPad freezing. oh and this was in my neighborhood wifi everywhere power lines ect... DBS mod kicks but
I borrowed one for my P2v+ and I've been doing some test on my own. First flight out this morning was 5151 ft. I'm somewhat lucky to have very flat ground to fly on. It just gets very hot very fast.

I borrowed one for my P2v+ and I've been doing some test on my own. First flight out this morning was 5151 ft. I'm somewhat lucky to have very flat ground to fly on. It just gets very hot very fast.

thats a good run !! ill get there sooner or later. finally got another SD card to work i don't know why i did not record my run but ill do it again !

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carouselchildren