The red and yellow LEDs are blinking all the time on my p2.

Reaction score
my old p2 after the calibration, it has been with the yellow and red light on all the time and that doesn't let me do the calibration

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Yellow and red indicate compass error. Also the 4 beeps with red lights on start up indicate other issues. Your P2 looks in bad shape.

my old p2 after the calibration, it has been with the yellow and red light on all the time and that doesn't let me do the calibration

You are trying to calibrate the compass inside the house which is a no-no. Finish putting the legs back on then put the shell together held with rubber bands temporary then go outside and calibrate the unit.

Why is it all apart to begin with??

Reactions: Mark The Droner
Yellow and red indicate compass error. Also the 4 beeps with red lights on start up indicate other issues. Your P2 looks in bad shape.

You're not being very helpful. That startup sequence is correct and does not indicate other problems.

You're not being very helpful. That startup sequence is correct and does not indicate other problems.
Sorry but the startup sequence is not correct. The 4 beeps accompanied with the red lights is not correct and indicates a problem. Here is a video of my P2 starting up.

Here's the startup sequence I did some years ago. Which was the same sequence Andres ROjas had in his video. Since this done inside the house the rear LED will continue to flash yellow because there isn't a GPS lock.

You are trying to calibrate the compass inside the house which is a no-no. Finish putting the legs back on then put the shell together held with rubber bands temporary then go outside and calibrate the unit.

Why is it all apart to begin with??

I am going to try it and I will let you know about it. thank you so much,

Just make sure that the GPS is plugged into the main board before you close the shell. Use rubber bands to hold the shell together to do the compass cal outside.

Just make sure that the GPS is plugged into the main board before you close the shell. Use rubber bands to hold the shell together to do the compass cal outside.
With your information, the p2 can now calibrate, but for the GPS, the yellow light is on and does not change to green light. That means it does not carry the GPS. ( I'm in a clear space ). the green light doesn't turn on.
thank you so much

Connect the P2 to it's software and check which Mode you're in either Phantom or Naza. You'll find that on the line of the software.

Here's what you should see during the compass cal. Now I did a complete circle for both the horizontal and vertical just for a demo. Make sure the S1 switch is at the top.

Here's what you should see during the compass cal. Now I did a complete circle for both the horizontal and vertical just for a demo. Make sure the S1 switch is at the top.

Yes, I already did everything you said, but still, the yellow light does not change to green.

Then what you need to do is connect the P2 to its software and check the compass raw MOD settings under the tools tab. If the setting is below 1300 or higher than 1600 you may have a magnetized compass. But first, do an advanced compass calibration not basic nor IMU status. If those numbers are lower or higher watch this video.

Where do you live?

Then what you need to do is connect the P2 to its software and check the compass raw MOD settings under the tools tab. If the setting is below 1300 or higher than 1600 you may have a magnetized compass. But first, do an advanced compass calibration not basic nor IMU status. If those numbers are lower or higher watch this video.

The errors were corrected, now I am going to try it.
thank you so much for your help , I am from Colombia

That IMU MOD number isn't good at all. Should be around 1400.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic