The New PolarPro app is awesome

Reaction score
Polar pros New app version on iOS is nothing short of awesome!
ND filter selection, KP Chart, weather, wind, golden time timer...
A must for every drone flyer.... and its free,,,

Try photoPills. Takes photographers ephemeris to the next level.

Love Photopills! I use it all of the time, too. I actually didn't recommend it here b/c I figured the price tag would be too much for most. For droning specifically the DOF, hyperfocal, and FOV calculators are all useful for planning shots and panoramas, and the time lapse calculator is great, too, for planning dronelapses from stills.

FWIW I love Photopills but I still use TPE all of the time. I far prefer its simplicity for what TPE does, plus the darkness layers are super helpful and I'm finding Skyfire to be useful for rough sunset quality forecasting and getting better, too.

So many great tools out there. :) Sure beats years ago when I used to hold a protractor and ruler up to my trinitron while referencing sun angle tables!

Reactions: ravedog
Sadly I have android so don't have that update. :(

The Android version of our app will be updated soon. We appreciate everyone's patience while we work to ensure our app is compatible with the larger variety of devices and versions Android has out there. We're eager to get it released so everyone can take advantage of the new features.

- Oliver from PolarPro

Reactions: UpLift Aerial
Love Photopills! I use it all of the time, too. I actually didn't recommend it here b/c I figured the price tag would be too much for most.

It’s anazing how much one can spend on hardware and balk at paying for software these days. I love paying for apps, especially the ones that are useful. I want the dev to stick around!!!
;)

Reactions: DaRana
It’s anazing how much one can spend on hardware and balk at paying for software these days. I love paying for apps, especially the ones that are useful. I want the dev to stick around!!!
;)

Agreed. :)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl