THE Help Guide for the Phantom 3

I sent you some $ and suggest everyone who uses this valuable guide send something too! And now u can add me to the thanks list when u deservedly become rich! Lol!!!

Sent from my PT beating heart
My donation on the way! :):)

Reactions: jryser
I sent you some $ and suggest everyone who uses this valuable guide send something too! And now u can add me to the thanks list when u deservedly become rich! Lol!!!

Sent from my PT beating heart

Thanks....Not sure I'll become rich with this though :D

V. Sep-18-2015 is now available. I've been busy ;)

Added lots of new info in "How the VPS - Vision Positioning System works" section
Added a new section: "Tips for Flying Indoor using VPS"
Added new info in "Before you go" and Side Notes" sections
Update the screenshots for the DJI GO app
Reorganized a few sections

Here's the link:
Dropbox - DJI Phantom P3 Summary Guide.pdf

Enjoy, Fly Safely and Take Care.

BTW, Thanks to all of you who made a donation. It's REALLY appreciated.:)

V. Sep-18-2015 is now available. I've been busy ;)

Added lots of new info in "How the VPS - Vision Positioning System works" section
Added a new section: "Tips for Flying Indoor using VPS"
Added new info in "Before you go" and Side Notes" sections
Update the screenshots for the DJI GO app
Reorganized a few sections

Here's the link:
Dropbox - DJI Phantom P3 Summary Guide.pdf

Enjoy, Fly Safely and Take Care.

BTW, Thanks to all of you who made a donation. It's REALLY appreciated.:)
I am still waiting to hear that DJI put you on the payroll:D:D:D Wont be long before they can ditch their Manual and use yours, especially with the frequent updates
Thanks again for your hard work. There are a lot of your mates benefitting form the work. Cheers:):):)

Thanks....Not sure I'll become rich with this though :D
I also sent you a small donation as I'm aged, retired, poor, and now poorer than poor with paying for the P3P. ;)

This is a great help as it's so hard to find a particular answer to a question using the DJI manual, other DJI sources, or else searching the forums. By making the TOC clickable it is much easier to get a quick answer to a question. Thanks! BTW do you advise donors with email when you upgrade the guide?

I also sent you a small donation as I'm aged, retired, poor, and now poorer than poor with paying for the P3P. ;)

This is a great help as it's so hard to find a particular answer to a question using the DJI manual, other DJI sources, or else searching the forums. By making the TOC clickable it is much easier to get a quick answer to a question. Thanks! BTW do you advise donors with email when you upgrade the guide?

Thanks JerEI.

Anyone interested in receiving update notifications by email?

Thanks JerEI.

Anyone interested in receiving update notifications by email?
that would be cool but if you post it here guess I would get a notification that a reply has been made to a thread I am watching I am going to make a donation today. thanks for the help!

Reactions: Silvaplana
Just to let you all know that I'm still alive. :)

There's not as much updates as before simply because nothing new has been released by DJI lately.

As soon as something interesting comes up, I'll update THE guide. ;)

Stay tune.

Reactions: Jeff48920
Just to let you all know that I'm still alive. :)

There's not as much updates as before simply because nothing new has been released by DJI lately.

As soon as something interesting comes up, I'll update THE guide. ;)

Stay tune.
Thanks for the update-- your the best!

Nice job on THE guide; I review it often. For iOS users,is it worth mentioning "Hardware Encoding" and how to find it?

Nice job on THE guide; I review it often. For iOS users,is it worth mentioning "Hardware Encoding" and how to find it?

I do not have an iOS device. Anyone knows where to find the "Hardware Encoding" option on an iPhone or an iPad, I'll be glad to add it to THE guide.

It's not in the device, but under General Settings, Enable Hardware Decode, In the Go App. ;-)
You're replying to your own thread. Ha
Be it a month later... You must have been away?

Ok, get your awesome guide updated...

RedHotPoker

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31