Tablets and phones that work well with DJI GO

Does anyone have any experience with the LG Aristo. Had to get a cheap replacement phone quickly and the DJI app keeps force closing.

anyone have experience using an asus memo 7?, I currently use my iphone 6, I want a dedicated tablet with slightly bigger screen, I have memo 7 and the app installs ok and seems to connect but dont wanna risk flying/trying it!

Samsung S8 isn't compatible due to the odd aspect ratio (18.5:9). The DJI Go app will give an error and then force close. Not sure about the S8+.

Been using a ZTE Trek 2 tablet for my phantom 3 standard. Works great and cost less than $100 plus have SD card and SIM slots.

My Samsung Galaxy S2 8.0" works great with a couple caveats. Don't check the box to make DJI Go the default app and once you connect your tablet you have to go into settings, developer options, usb configuation, and change to RNDIS (USB Ethernet). Once you do that your good until you disconnect your tablet or turn the remote or tablet off. You can shut the Phantom down and change batteries with no issue. The tablet is fast and performs very well.
I have the 9.7" version and it works perfectly. It's supposed to have the same internals so I'm not sure what's wrong with yours.

Hi, I use my P3P with DJI Go v.3.1.5 on Nexus 7 II and I never had any problem.
Two days ago I had problem with channel signal (always "poor)" loosing many times camera signal, so I was unable to see what camera shots (signal come and go)
Anyone has this problem with Nexus 7 II?

Hello
Any have Asus Zenpad s8 580CA updated to lastest firmware with Android 6.0.1?
with dji GO and Litchi installed detects ok USB in two apps and connects ok?
Or exist conflict?

I have two moviles with Android 6.0.1 and problems with two to use two programs.

Thanks

On my new S7 edge, and also on my older Nexus 5x, the little compass heading widget never really worked. Any fixes? Does that feature work in litchi?

On Galaxy S7 DJI go app 3.1.5 gives error about screen size problems and crashes. GO app 3.1.4. works ok

I have try Asus Zenpad S8 580CA ( (Intel Z3580 2,3 GHz PowerVR 533 MHz CPU 64 bits Dual-Channel 4 GB RAM))
with lastest firmware with android6 and with app DJIGO phantom 3 very very very bad,
FPV unstable, stumbled video image. Not usable.
But with app Litchi works perfect. Tablet not problem. Problem is bad soft of DJI
Where is problem with DJIGO?

i just noticed something with my newly aquired S7 edge.

If I installed certain apps AFTER installing DJI GO, the phone would reboot once I connected it to the RC and DJI GO came up. Removing those apps fixed the issue.

I am guessing that you may need to uninstall DJI GO before installing any new apps. Sounds nuts, but..??

Although there certainly other factors to should consider in a mobile device, one of the most important is display brightness. Somewhat surprisingly. the 2013 Nexus 7 continues to be the brightest, although later iPhones are nearly as good. I use a Nexus 7 with ArmorTech anti-reflective film and am happy with it.

Here's a useful table of the display brightness (in nits or cd/m**2) for many devices:
The Apple iPad Air 2 Review

Hi I've got iPhone 4s ,iPad 1st gen ,iPad 3 and that's it I've just cleared out the bank but could afford a nexus 7 2013 they are £50 here in uk on eBay uk / Amazon I have just purchased a p3pro is the nexus what you would recommend ? My eyes ain't what they used to be and I thought the larger screen might help ? What's your thoughts please ?

Hi, I use my P3P with DJI Go v.3.1.5 on Nexus 7 II and I never had any problem.
Two days ago I had problem with channel signal (always "poor)" loosing many times camera signal, so I was unable to see what camera shots (signal come and go)
Anyone has this problem with Nexus 7 II?
I use the Nexus 7 ll with my p3p and have no issues.

Hey,

Been creeping around the forum for a while now but first post.

Can anyone explain to me why a normal iPad 9.7" (not iPad Pro) is not suitable for use as the display unit? It has the A9 chip with M9 co-processor which I would have thought would make it superior to say the iPad mini 4?

This is the iPad I'm referring to:
iPad 9.7" WiFi + Cellular 32GB Space Grey | Officeworks

Sorry if this has already been covered... I may have drifted off somewhere in the middle of the last 52 pages.

The thought did cross my mind that possibly the iPad is not offered as a standard version in the states, considering a lot of the prices I've seen people mention on here are cheaper than what I can buy second hand for here in Aus.

Cheers

Ben

Can anyone explain to me why a normal iPad 9.7" (not iPad Pro) is not suitable for use as the display unit?

The iPad Pro 9.7 isn't listed either

DJI does not support those devices, but I do have them in my updated list here. Both of them are known to work well with DJI GO.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4