Tablets and phones that work well with DJI GO

I recently added a "Likes" column on my Best Tablets and Phones for DJI GO page to allow people to vote for devices they like. The idea is to use that data to show which of these phones/tablets are most commonly used.

Tablets.jpg

For everyone watching this page, I'd appreciate it if you would go here and click the heart icon beside any devices that you'd recommend a friend use. Thank you for your help!

FYI, the like counts on this page are only updated hourly, so you won't see your votes if you refresh the page right after voting.

Reactions: captainmilehigh
I recently added a "Likes" column on my Best Tablets and Phones for DJI GO page to allow people to vote for devices they like. The idea is to use that data to show which of these phones/tablets are most commonly used.

View attachment 100375

For everyone watching this page, I'd appreciate it if you would go here and click the heart icon beside any devices that you'd recommend a friend use. Thank you for your help!

FYI, the like counts on this page are only updated hourly, so you won't see your votes if you refresh the page right after voting.
That is good, but maybe could be good too add a "Don't like" column due it will show devices that we have used and don't work properly.

I am guessing that these will work well with Lichi if they do with GO?
Litchi is less resource-intensive, so any device that can run DJI GO should be able to run Litchi.

That is good, but maybe could be good too add a "Don't like" column due it will show devices that we have used and don't work properly.
I like this idea. I'm thinking it might be more beneficial to have some kind of "leave a comment" area so people can comment on a specific device and those comments can be grouped together (for easy viewing).

I think adding that "click it if you love it" column was a great idea. At a glance, it tells you which are the more popular devices preferred by forum members. But, to be really useful on a large scale, we need pilots to vote for their preferred device.

to be really useful on a large scale, we need pilots to vote for their preferred device.
Here's to hoping everyone goes here and votes! :)

Thank you to those people who have already voted. I appreciate it!

Reactions: quaddamage
Great work. Just did my part and added my preference.

I did a lot of research for a decent sized tablet on the cheap. Got an SM-T320 (Galxay Tab Pro) for the 2.3GHz processor. It is not a recomended one, but it performs better than my mom's iPad.

I know this is an older post. But did you have any problems at all with the Nextbook 8? I was considering on getting one because it's cheap and easy.

This needs an update. Hows the 2017 Ipad Pro 10.5 looking withDJI GO 4? Going by the likes at the above link, pretty decent?

I now have 2 used Phantom 3 Standards. Waiting for an IPAD Mini 4 to arrive. Can I use the IPAD on both Phantoms?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4