Switch to FCC mode in Europe, and fly miles instead of just 300 meters with P3SE

Hi,

I don't understand how it is possible to have FCC when you use the patched app and then you use the official app which normally must switch to CE. No?

I don't understand this either...

Guys,

I live in Brazil and I'd like to know if this patch would apply to brazilian's pilots as well. Is there anyone here to help me with this demand? Thanks so much!

I don't understand this either...

Guys,

I live in Brazil and I'd like to know if this patch would apply to brazilian's pilots as well. Is there anyone here to help me with this demand? Thanks so much!
i dont know why ..but im still getting 11 channels in 2,4Ghz Band ...this Mean FCC ...13 ,channels mean CE

i dont know why ..but im still getting 11 channels in 2,4Ghz Band ...this Mean FCC ...13 ,channels mean CE
What distance have you been able to fly? Probably nothing because you haven't been outside yet.
That is why the app has not yet had the possibility to switch back to CE mode.

i have my Phantom from 28 sep 2017 , first 3 months i flown about 12000 meters in CE ..all were problems , constant signal advices ... very bad .

From Switch to FCC ( near december 2017) till now I got Flight distance : 171164 :) Not problems from swicth , really happy flyings lol

i have my Phantom from 28 sep 2017 , first 3 months i flown about 12000 meters in CE ..all were problems , constant signal advices ... very bad .

From Switch to FCC ( near december 2017) till now I got Flight distance : 171164 :) Not problems from swicth , really happy flyings lol
But that is not what I ask. How far have you been flown with the newly installed version of DJI Go 3.1.28?
From other users I get information that the app switch back to CE mode.

There is a modified version of DJI GO 3.1.28, which can not switch from FCC to CE. I have it and it works in such a way that after launching the drone and the program displays a message about the wrong location, but after pressing OK we are still in the FCC. This message appears once in a while but never changes to CE. I have this program and I have been using it for some time and it really works :). I fly around 1,300 m in the city.

There is a modified version of DJI GO 3.1.28, which can not switch from FCC to CE. I have it and it works in such a way that after launching the drone and the program displays a message about the wrong location, but after pressing OK we are still in the FCC. This message appears once in a while but never changes to CE. I have this program and I have been using it for some time and it really works :). I fly around 1,300 m in the city.

Please share Thiago version with us.

This is a hacked program by the Russians. What security are you writing about? When it comes to computer viruses, nothing bad happened to me. The computer still works. And if you are concerned about the safety of the drone, I do not know what to write, the drone did not escape to Putin :). Everything works, every function of the program.

As for the password, I gave you a link to the directory where the files are. The file Readme_ru.txt is there. There are passwords in it, pass the text through the google translator. I can not give the password because it's not my catalog. I think you understand that.

Reactions: chatikib
I'm very happy about this. A moment ago I came back from the night flying over my city and here I have less distances through disruptions but tomorrow I will go to the country and I will also explore the maximum range.

Hi,

I don't understand how it is possible to have FCC when you use the patched app and then you use the official app which normally must switch to CE. No?

Strange but I already heard from others as well, that they fly with newest app, and it doesn't put them back to CE mode. I will give a try too...

Strange but I already heard from others as well, that they fly with newest app, and it doesn't put them back to CE mode. I will give a try too...

Try the new one that Zeb has suggested.

People,

I want a serious opinion if it's worth to sell Phantom 3 SE (now running well with FCC) and get a Phantom 3 PRO just because of the range is it worth? Is the new system that comes with the P3 Pro much better than the one in Phantom 3 SE?

Reactions: Psycho Andy
Try the new one that Zeb has suggested.

People,

I want a serious opinion if it's worth to sell Phantom 3 SE (now running well with FCC) and get a Phantom 3 PRO just because of the range is it worth? Is the new system that comes with the P3 Pro much better than the one in Phantom 3 SE?

Yes if you ask me!
I got a Phantom 3 Advanced for a very good deal, thought to keep the SE because of the 4k vs 2.7k of the advanced but then I sold it: somehow pictures and videos from the advanced seems to have better overall quality than the se , but it's just my opinion!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jadabyanza24