Stutter

Basically... After a long time with no issues at all.

After a DJI Go update: Warning, high cpu use.
This started to happen after a DJI update which had never, ever, happened before.
The next DJI Go Update: Screen started acting funny with green sections and black lines
Oh. I tried various things, researched, posted a few times and found no realistic fix. Reset the mini 4 but decided to sell after the next update.
DJI Go update: Same scenario

Basically whatever changes DJI have made, to the app, has meant that the iPad mini 4 no longer functions as before. The odd things is that not everyone is in the same situation. It's a shame as the mini 4 fit perfectly into the case just in front of the drone. What can we do? Both Apple and DJI WANT us to buy new kit.

If you consider a replacement iPad maybe stay away from the latest ipad (2018). It's missing an anti-reflection coating so I'm having to sell that for an ipad pro (1st gen).

Worth noting I used the iPad Air 2 and it’s just fits in my remote and looks great. Got it refurbished from Best Buy for $340

Reactions: Kissthesky
My business partner just send his Obsidian back to DJI a *second time* for video feed issues, which includes complete loss of signal at certain times. I just got the Obsidian back and have downgraded the FW to my favorite version. The camera is testing well on the bench, but we'll take her out this afternoon for further testing.

My business partner just send his Obsidian back to DJI a *second time* for video feed issues, which includes complete loss of signal at certain times. I just got the Obsidian back and have downgraded the FW to my favorite version. The camera is testing well on the bench, but we'll take her out this afternoon for further testing.
What version? I can only go back 2 versions sadly! Or I don't know how to go back further

Stutter or picture break up.

The answer in the UK using Ipad mini 3 and phantom 3

On the I pad go to settings >General>Ipad Language and select language "English (US)"
Now if you open DGI GO set up to your drone and select the menu "Image Transmition Settings"
You will now see you have a new menu button that allows " Custom channel mode"
Choose a channel with the least interference.
Now Slide the new Transmition Quality slider to full left. It should indicate a bit rate of 4Mbps instead of the auto rate of 6 Mbps.

Now it will work with no warnings or picture break up. the lower bitrate gives the Ipad an easyer time.
I can't see any difference in picture quality. Its also better to turn off any Wi Fi nearby.

Watch this video:

I did this and it wouldn’t Let me go back to earlier FW and at first it didn’t want to refresh the current firmware. It kept saying “you’re on the latest FW however I kept pushing and holding over and over until it asked me did I want to reinstall the current firmware. I did and it fix my problem. I’m using an iPad mini 4 with no problems. I also deletedo a lot of pictures out of my iPad to give it more space as well. Basically just refreshes the current FW.

I did this and it wouldn’t Let me go back to earlier FW and at first it didn’t want to refresh the current firmware. It kept saying “you’re on the latest FW however I kept pushing and holding over and over until it asked me did I want to reinstall the current firmware. I did and it fix my problem. I’m using an iPad mini 4 with no problems. I also deletedo a lot of pictures out of my iPad to give it more space as well. Basically just refreshes the current FW.
I guess the only thing I can do is try thank you

20180614_083505.jpg

If my aircraft is turned on at the same time it won't connect. If I turn the aircraft off it is fine but then tells me to stay connected with the aircraft throughout the installation. I must not be doing something right

I had to keep trying over and over before I finally got a prompt "Do you want to refresh your FW" and I clicked yes. X-out and then hold down on the 3 lines until you get the page that has the none like your screen shot, then hold down on the "none" and see if you get the prompt that I did.

It's my understanding that this just rolls back your RC firmware, and not the bird. I only have experience with the Inspire 1. Is this not the case with the Phantom and Mavic series?

I had to keep trying over and over before I finally got a prompt "Do you want to refresh your FW" and I clicked yes. X-out and then hold down on the 3 lines until you get the page that has the none like your screen shot, then hold down on the "none" and see if you get the prompt that I did.
Oh...okay I see... I didn't know that you hold down the none

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
canadiansauna