STROBON Cree® LED Strobe Lights

I greatly appreciate the excellent customer service and will make sure to let others know you took care of me!
Thank you for keeping me in mind. I appreciate it :)

But that's what Velcro is for. Just peel the unit off and charge it or am I missing something?

Works for me.
I was looking for a more integrated look with my investment. May sound like a new age millennial take on the set up, but the holders are much more versatile and directional. I remove them, charge them and refit them.
Each to their own I guess.

Reactions: DocDiggler
Got my LED light mounts from Aerial Pixel and was finally able to get out and fly with them.... they look and fit great! Now to order the strobes....
8934c389fc874b7e5b2adf4aec07e529.jpg
a13e8a9498e898b10a0294a3f24bf86d.jpg
Looks good! Glad you like the mounts!

Reactions: CPGordi
Got my LED light mounts from Aerial Pixel and was finally able to get out and fly with them.... they look and fit great! Now to order the strobes....
8934c389fc874b7e5b2adf4aec07e529.jpg
a13e8a9498e898b10a0294a3f24bf86d.jpg
Do you care if I use the bottom photo on my product page?

I now have the Strobon Standard version mount available as well as the Cree version for those of you that have been requesting it. Similar design as the Cree version just a little bit wider to accommodation the slightly larger size.

If anyone was waiting to order, all lights (white/red/green) are back in stock again. If you place an order here within the next 3 hours, your order will still ship today.

Reactions: Mark The Droner
If anyone was waiting to order, all lights (white/red/green) are back in stock again. If you place an order here within the next 3 hours, your order will still ship today.
Well MS I received the lights (powerful little suckers aren't they) but I have a slight technical issue...I wiped out the P3P and just ordered a P4P. Good lights but :)

At least you have a nice upgrade to look forward to :)[/QUOTE]
yep sitting at my desk playing with the lights and mumbling beep, beep, beep.

Do you have any type of mount for the PS3s? Even if it has to be sticky taped on somewhere.
The Phantom 4 mount also works for the P3S, this is an early generation before I made some changes but it is shown on a P3S here:

It now looks like this:

I'd like to find a couple of good non-OEM batteries if somebody makes them.
Check Amazon and eBay. You'll find a lot of non OEM batteries there.

Check Amazon and eBay. You'll find a lot of non OEM batteries there.

I understand but are any of them as good as or better than OEM? If anyone has had good experience with aftermarket batteries I'd appreciate the information.

I'm a gun collector / builder & can see where this hobby could get real expensive also! At least I wouldn't need two big safes to store my drones in. I swapped a brand new .45 Para Ordnance 1911 for a drone with a ton of accessories (apparently in excess of $1100 spent on it) and I was out $530 on the pistol but both of us were happy with the deal. It came with a 7" Samsung Tablet but I have a full size iPad that'd be easier on my old eyes. Gotta' mod everything I get even if it's already been modded.

I understand but are any of them as good as or better than OEM? If anyone has had good experience with aftermarket batteries I'd appreciate the information.
I don't use non OEM batteries. Others on this forum do. Try searching since we're not discussing batteries in this thread.

Reactions: biggles2b

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT