DJI Phantom 4 STROBON Cree® light mounts

msinger

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Website
phantomhelp.com
These DJI Phantom 4 STROBON Cree® light mounts allow STROBON Cree® strobe lights to be easily and securely attached to the front or rear legs of the DJI Phantom 4 (including the P4A/P4P). The front and sides of the mount are open to ensure the LED is not blocked when the light is viewed from the side. The mounts are 3D printed from PolyMax PLA (plastic). It has an impact strength of up to 9 times that of regular PLA and better overall mechanical properties than ABS. Each mount is sanded by hand to give it a clean/smooth finish and tested to ensure it fits properly.

For more details or to place an order, they are available here in my store.

3.jpg

5.jpg

4.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

During the day, full sun, I can see them 1200-1500 feet, after that, not always.

I can attest to the brightness of these lights. I have a pair or white and a pair of red. I put the red in front and the white in back, and after dark, they can be seen as far as the typical pilot will want/need to fly.

I’m not suggesting flying long distances just because you have these lights installed, but they do allow you to maintain line of sight with the copter at longer distances after dark, and more importantly, they can easily be seen by any aircraft in the area, if one should happen upon you suddenly...

I can attest to the brightness of these lights. I have a pair or white and a pair of red. I put the red in front and the white in back, and after dark, they can be seen as far as the typical pilot will want/need to fly.

I’mty. not suggesting flying long distances just because you have these lights installed, but they do allow you to maintain line of sight with the copter at longer distances after dark, and more importantly, they can easily be seen by any aircraft in the area, if one should happen upon you suddenly...
Discovered these in another thread, however, didn't wish to stray off topic.

Nevertheless, I secured a pair (one white, one red) and can attest to the intensity. This will certainly help me with orientation.

To mount the lights I picked up a package of these D-Wings for $7 at Micro Center. There are 4 of the larger
ones in each packet
product-details-d-wings-img-cord-organizer.jpg
D-Wings®Nail-free Cord Clip, Cable Clip - UT Wire

There is an adhesive backing but will use a zip tie for insurance.

Reactions: WetDog
Does anyone know of any vendors that stock these in the UK? I think the shipping cost can be drastically reduced if ordered from the UK.

I don't make P3 mounts.
Which is why I couldn't find it on your site nor any results on searches. Makes sense. Might have to get one of the white strobes and have the Mechanical Engineer at work whip one up.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl