STROBON Cree® LED Strobe Lights

Aerial Pix did you receive my order last week? Sorry don't know how to PM you directly.
Steve Thurston
Altadena Ca
No Steve, I did not receive an order for mounts from anyone by your name. Did you go through my website or the eBay store?

Yes. I'll try again tonight from my personal computer. Sometimes my work computer does things like this. Glad I checked. And if I receive two extra guess I'll just be buying two more strobes.

Your site directly is where I ordered from first time. Do you prefer one over the other?

The site works, I have more options available there, quantity, color etc.

Now in Red, Black and White. They are all still printed with flexible filament.

Last edited:
OK just ordered again from your site. Paid with Pay Pal. BOLO. Hope to receive by next Monday.
Got it Steve, They will ship in the morning. Thanks!

After using the red, white and green last night- I'm not sure which one I like the best. They are all awesome at night. I installed mine right under the back two motors. I found it made a 360 view of lights.

I received my black mounts today and they look great. I'll do an after dark flight this weekend and see how clean the footage is regarding any light bleed and get it up on YouTube for anybody interested.

Lights and mounts are on usps truck bought to be delivered WOW U GUYS HAVE FAST SHIPPING thank you[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106] . As I peek outside anciently waiting [emoji165][emoji102][emoji23]

Reactions: ryantrax
I received my black mounts today and they look great. I'll do an after dark flight this weekend and see how clean the footage is regarding any light bleed and get it up on YouTube for anybody interested.
Awesome! Cant wait to see!

Would it not be more prudent to find a safer mechanical way of attaching then relying on the same technology that barely holds pictures on poster board?
Probably, but scuffing the plastic with sandpaper prior to the hot glue has given it a very secure bond, so much so that the shrinkwrap started to stretch when I tried to pull it loose. I have two sets, cree and non-cree, so I'm good should I lose one. Ordered a set from flytron, then a cree set from msinger who could get them to me quicker. Msinger won by the way... got here quicker!

Reactions: msinger
The STROBON Cree® LED strobe light is the brightest navigation strobe solution for drones. The light is visible from 3 miles away at night—making it compatible with latest FAA and CAA anti collision light rules for drones. The on-board battery lasts for 2+ hours of continuous use and can be recharged via a micro USB cable.

I sell and ship these from the US (Harrisburg, PA) everyday except Sunday. I currently have white, red, and green lights in stock. Go here for more details or to place an order.

View attachment 82721

Ordered (4) of these a couple of days ago and I'm completely impressed by the brightness and quality of them. Easy to charge, operate and most importantly nice and bright! I installed them with black velcro and they held up well.

Thanks for quick fast shipping, instructional information and superb packaging.

You're welcome. Thank you for ordering from me :)

I used mine for a daytime flight during a job this weekend. I was within 2 miles of an unpaved airport, wanted to maximize my visibility. They worked great during the day too! Thanks @msinger

Ordered (4) of these a couple of days ago and I'm completely impressed by the brightness and quality of them. Easy to charge, operate and most importantly nice and bright! I installed them with black velcro and they held up well.

what about me???:rolleyes:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl