Strobe Lights

marcus600 said:
Installed Strobe Lights on my Vision one white in front and one red and green on back. Day or night can see from long distance's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXeSUep4kNg
What type of wiring comes with this? Control box? And lastly did you buy them as separate pieces or as a kit?

Excellent video....More details please. Did you need to solder these yourself ?
Do they require their own lipo 2S 3v battery, how are they mounted etc?

Please do a quick installation video or pics.

Thanks

Just ordered some from Flytron. I ordered the separate controller boards and LEDs. Also got a 12V to 5V regulator. I plan on running 3 LEDs per corner (red in front and green in back). Each set of 3 will be powered by one controller mounted inside. Also plan to put another 3 (white) on the front for orientation. Will post pics when installed.

How do yall plan on mounting the leds? I thought about putting a whole and poking the led through. Guess that's the only option?

As someone who has always LOVED strobe lights, I find this awesome!! Please keep this thread updated when you guys get your strobes in.

For orientation, I think the best place to mount would be under 2 of the motors, then again, I wouldn't want the light to get in the video. Not sure where to mount them..

FlyingFox said:
http://youtu.be/-Yrs6xByVMw

Have you seen this, almost spat my beer out lol :lol:

Haha probably a 3 minute flight time. No fear of losing sight of that monster :lol:

Are this shining through the vents, did you drill holes or are they just mounted on the outside? I can't tell. Thanks in advance and great strobes.

Quadude said:
Are this shining through the vents, did you drill holes or are they just mounted on the outside? I can't tell. Thanks in advance and great strobes.

They will be mounted on the outside, with double sided tape. Simple and easy!

Quadude said:
cavaleiro01 said:
Quadude said:
Not sure but that's how it looks and that's how I plan to set mine up.

They will be mounted on the outside, with double sided tape. Simple and easy!
Not to be rude but i believe he was referring to the OP.

Quadude said:

That's what it looks like. I ordered the same ones and that's how I'm going to do mine.

LuvMyTJ said:
I ordered a set from HK but a little different. I will be making mounts for mine.
I saw those also but they don't appear to be as bright as the strobon. When I get mine in I'm going to post a video.

tupes said:
I saw those also but they don't appear to be as bright as the strobon. When I get mine in I'm going to post a video.

Actually they look like the same LED on a slightly different board. Until you test them side by side you will not know which is brighter judging by videos here. Camera settings can make it look brighter than it is the same way I can make a night shot look like it is daytime. I will report back when I receive them.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic