Signal Loss yet AGAIN!!!!!!!

Flew 2 full batteries today & all perfect which hasn't happened to me since not last a/c firmware update but the previous one, below is what I normally done & then what I tried today
Turn on r/c
Start dji go app
Turn on a/c
After starting go app the "Trust this computer" would flash so quick that I could never hit trust
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1446662226.568418.jpg

Today what I done different
Turn on r/c
Turn on a/c ( waited for single green flashing light )
Start dji go app
This time the "Trust this computer" came on and stayed on till I hit trust
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1446662618.052205.jpg

Also closed down all running apps and switched off background app refresh & put on airplane mode and as I said my bird was back to her wonderful self,
msinger for best iPhone settings when flying & quasimodo for different start up Thank You Guys

Give it a try & hope it works for ye, I know this is for iOS but try same/similar procedure with android, battery on charge & going to try straight away again & hopefully the same & if it is I know that's me sorted

Apologies for length of post & let me know how ye get on

Interesting, I was doing the same as you and it would pop up and pop off so fast no way in hell to try and mash it. I will try that tonight if it is not raining and see what happens.

Interesting, I was doing the same as you and it would pop up and pop off so fast no way in hell to try and mash it. I will try that tonight if it is not raining and see what happens.

Hope it works out for you

I always start the r/c then the a/c and then wait for about 30 seconds to a minute before starting the app to make sure they are connected first.
When I start the app, I never get the 'trust' message at all, whereas before when I started the app immediately I would get the trust message flash very fast on the screen.
I always set the transmission down to 4mbps and have never had video problems with the latest fw iOS and go app.

Reactions: Wacker2611
I always start the r/c then the a/c and then wait for about 30 seconds to a minute before starting the app to make sure they are connected first.
When I start the app, I never get the 'trust' message at all, whereas before when I started the app immediately I would get the trust message flash very fast on the screen.
I always set the transmission down to 4mbps and have never had video problems with the latest fw iOS and go app.
I reckon that routine would solve at least half the problems with connections/disconnections on here. I go even further than that and don't even connect the Nexus to the tx until at least 30 secs has passed after first turning on the tx, then the phantom. Fingers crossed, not had a problem yet.....

I honestly think most, if not all of these problems are because people are using the automatic channel selection, try changing to "custom" channel, a channel where there is no interference, & adjusting the transmission rate down to 4 MBPS, almost certain this will fix a lot of issues, it atleast did for me.

I honestly think most, if not all of these problems are because people are using the automatic channel selection, try changing to "custom" channel, a channel where there is no interference, & adjusting the transmission rate down to 4 MBPS, almost certain this will fix a lot of issues, it atleast did for me.

Never changed channel off auto, ? can this be done while flying or does it have to be done before takeoff

Never changed channel off auto, ? can this be done while flying or does it have to be done before takeoff
You can do it while flying.

I posted information in regards to a "No signal" resolution that has now worked for me. The topic is "Possible "No Signal" Fix! Try This!". Hope that helps some resolve the issue. I have been debugging for weeks trying to figure it out. Lost my confidence real fast with the aircraft. Now, I'm "Flying High Again"!

I posted information in regards to a "No signal" resolution that has now worked for me. The topic is "Possible "No Signal" Fix! Try This!". Hope that helps some resolve the issue. I have been debugging for weeks trying to figure it out. Lost my confidence real fast with the aircraft. Now, I'm "Flying High Again"!

Care to share

Hi sir. If you direct readers to another location, it's easiest to add a link. Cheers!

Possible "No Signal" FIX! Try this! | DJI Phantom Forum

link please... it was raining when I got home so I cant fly to try the start up procedure tonight...

I know that its a "firmware" problem...I never had ANY issues until I updated the RC controller firmware...it started on the first flight after the update. So what people are saying is that sitting on shelf, not flying, caused some malfunction in the P3P or RC?? No ******* way...
I've been saying the same sh!t for 3 weeks and agree 100%. A few people on here think it's user error or broken hardware. Sh!t for brains.

Reactions: TacAir42
Video and RC loss here too. iPad Air 2, latest iOS, latest DJI FW. The situations I'm flying I've flown before without issue and all rural environs so no interference. It goes from near full signal to zero. Instantly.

Ok..since we are all "**** for brains" because we think it's a hardware issue...explain to me why alot of people aren't haven't issues with the new firmware updates at all?? Explain to me why I have been having "No Signal" issues before the recent rc firmware update? I had issues on 1.3.2 on both the rc and ac...I guess the tech from DJI that i spoke to on the phone that said it sounds like a hardware issue is "**** for brains" too? SMH...No reason for any of that ****, I could swear it's a firmware issue, but I've tried every combination of firmwares and NO I didn't upgrade my rc right away to the latest 1.4, and still had issues on 1.3.2...so tell me what firmware is causing this issue if I've had problems on both? I can't wait for anymore firmware upgrades, I can't fly the **** thing, I kept putting it off because I thought it was a firmware issue, but my warranty is up soon so I did send it in finally this week...and by flying, hardware can go bad if it's faulty correct or no? I'm not sure on this but maybe you guys can tell me?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20