Directional signal loss

Reaction score
I’ve been experiencing RC signal loss that is dependent on the aircraft orientation to me. If the unit is directed away from me, I loose signal at about 150-200 ft and the unit will RTH. As soon as it turns towards me the signal jumps back to 90% or better. Has anyone experienced this?

I have ordered new pigtail type antenna adapters. I plan to mount external linear antennas in place of the stock 5.8g antennas. Has anyone else done this with positive results?

Reactions: BigAl07
I’ve been experiencing RC signal loss that is dependent on the aircraft orientation to me. If the unit is directed away from me, I loose signal at about 150-200 ft and the unit will RTH. As soon as it turns towards me the signal jumps back to 90% or better. Has anyone experienced this?

I have ordered new pigtail type antenna adapters. I plan to mount external linear antennas in place of the stock 5.8g antennas. Has anyone else done this with positive results?
That's not normal at all. I had similar issues earlier this year and DJI repaired my P3S under warranty. They replaced the main board.

Reactions: BigAl07

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl