signal loss

Reaction score
Have over 50 hrs flying without any major problems. Yesterday my p3s kept losing its signal within 300 ft up and 300 ft out. Kept wanting to return home. I would override and continue only to have it start to return home again because of signal loss. Did this many time during the flight..!00% battery and controller. Kept it within 400 ft so I wouldn't loose it. Any suggestions. Thanks

Wow, 84 for views so far and not a reply.....

Any changes you can think of between good and the bad flight?

App, firmware updates?

Do you loose live feed or telemetry?

Rod

Last edited:
Wow, 84 for views so far and not a reply.....

Any changes you can think of between good and the bad flight?

App, firmware updates?

Do you loose live feed or telemetry?

Rod
No changes of any kind

Have over 50 hrs flying without any major problems. Yesterday my p3s kept losing its signal within 300 ft up and 300 ft out. Kept wanting to return home. I would override and continue only to have it start to return home again because of signal loss. Did this many time during the flight..!00% battery and controller. Kept it within 400 ft so I wouldn't loose it. Any suggestions. Thanks
I had the exact same problem. Ended up sending it in to DJI.

They replaced the main board and now all is well. Had it back the same week.

I had the exact same problem. Ended up sending it in to DJI.

They replaced the main board and now all is well. Had it back the same week.
What did you tell them? Did you have to do a lot of explaining? Did you call or email?

Tried again today. Signal loss and return to home soon after take off. All within 300 ft of home point.

I'm sure his was under warranty, how about yours?

Both times mine was in warranty.

Rod

What did you tell them? Did you have to do a lot of explaining? Did you call or email?
At first I exchanged some e-mail with support. In addition, I participated in a thread on the DJI forum. Once those avenues were exhausted I requested service via the DJI web site 自助寄修-大疆自助服务中心.

If approved, they send you a pre-paid shipping label. I boxed it up and dropped it off at the UPS store on a Monday. It was back in my hands by Friday.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik