should i have any hope yet?

Reaction score
i have no FPV feed on my phone. the camera is still taking pictures and videos fine. all other data is coming in fine. i can fly fine and move the gimbal. i have tried to re update both the craft and my controller got the new update for the app, and tried new devices. before i send it in is there any other things i could try out?

First check the three cable that plug into the gimbal and make sure you have them tight. Could have be vibration if you haven't had any prior problems. Then make sure that the Bluetooth is turned off. Thier have been some noted problems with it and the video feed. Hope one of these fixes the issue. If not delete the app and download it again. Sometime they get corrupted.

First check the three cable that plug into the gimbal and make sure you have them tight. Could have be vibration if you haven't had any prior problems. Then make sure that the Bluetooth is turned off. Thier have been some noted problems with it and the video feed. Hope one of these fixes the issue. If not delete the app and download it again. Sometime they get corrupted.[/QUOTE
looked at all that unfortunately

what device? what app version? what fw version?

my advice without any additional info, rebind your controller.

i have been flying with my HTC 1. I have version 1.2.8 with 1.2.0 the app. Would you explain what rebind is?
Page 28 and 29 of the manual-- when you bind the controller to the aircraft, it links the receiver in the air craft to the controller.

i have no FPV feed on my phone. the camera is still taking pictures and videos fine. all other data is coming in fine. i can fly fine and move the gimbal. i have tried to re update both the craft and my controller got the new update for the app, and tried new devices. before i send it in is there any other things i could try out?

Is your phone on the "approved" list? I had to buy a new ipad to use the app & video.

Try linking the controller, to the P3.
Try another USB cable - this fixed an issue that I had with connecting.

I had the same drama once .. landed in long grass and if you are facing the drone ,, the plug on the right of the gimbal had one of the wires sitting a little high ,, i clicked it down and never had a prob ,,,,

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers