Saving Cached Phantom Videos to ipad - PLEASE HELP!

Reaction score
So, I was just recently made aware that you can record Audio from the I pad while filming with the Phantom4 Pro V2, but in order to get that footage to the computer with audio attached you need to save the cashed file to the ipad and then transfer to computer. (if you just take the sd card out there is no audio). For some reason though it won't let me save the files that have audio and gives me an error message that states "only jpeg images and H.264 videos are downloadable".. I checked my video settings used while filming and it is set to H.264 has anyone else ran into this problem? Maybe it would work if filmed in 1080 instead of 4k? (I would test this theory but it wont stop raining) Please help, I really would hate to lose the audio

Thanks in advance

NomadJer

image1.jpeg
image2.jpeg

I can’t tell you how. At my age I have a short memory. It is in the archives. It was discussed in length. Yes, it can be done. I think a moderator explained how it was done.

Reactions: Havasu Tom
I can’t tell you how. At my age I have a short memory. It is in the archives. It was discussed in length.
Oh please don't start that issue again. I think we all know how it feels to age. That is irrelevant to the thread. Just saying....

Oh please don't start that issue again. I think we all know how it feels to age. That is irrelevant to the thread. Just saying....
It's true with me. You hurt my feelings. I think I'm going to cry.
I'll be driving down 85 tomorrow. I think I'll make a detour at Athens and demand an apology. Nope. ain't worth it. LOL

If I said something irrelevant to the topic and now you said something irrelevant to the topic, that makes me say some more things irrelevant to the topic and then we both are guilty and throw things way off the topic. "I think I should of had a couple of periods there somewhere?"

It's true with me. You hurt my feelings.
That was not the intent, and I appologize for that. It was merely a statement to the fact that in (Almost) every post you make, you bring up the "age" factor for some reason. As I said, there are a lot of us around that feel that way, however, bringing that to the discussions serves no purpose and is actually more detrimental to yourself than anything else. Use your age as a positive and not a negative. Experience is a good thing.

Reactions: WV. Rootman

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31