Adding sound to my videos...need help

Reaction score
I finally got to the point where I want to add sound tracks to my videos. Just learned yesterday. I have this USB flash drive looking thing that is a recorder. I wanted to use it to record stuff and add to videos. I'm using GoPro Studio to edit. I can record something and load to computer and play back, But, when I tried to bring those audio filed into GoPro Studio...nothing would happen. They are wav files as far as I know. Got some free music off youtube. They are MP3. They worked just fine. Now when trying to open the audio files, it suggests that wav files among others should work, it didn't. So what's my problem? Computer is not even a year old and Win 10. I thought I saw something about using a converter of some sort. I know very little about this stuff. I googled but didn't come up with anything that made sense to me. Thanks for any help.
Nick

You need a decent video editor. It works like this:

Load editor.
Create a project.
Load a video file
Load a audio file on top of the video file.
Play it back so that you know it's what you want.
Save the project.
Export the new video file.

Your new video file will include the audio you added.

I use VSDC Free Video Editor.

Good luck.

You need a decent video editor. It works like this:

Load editor.
Create a project.
Load a video file
Load a audio file on top of the video file.
Play it back so that you know it's what you want.
Save the project.
Export the new video file.

Your new video file will include the audio you added.

I use VSDC Free Video Editor.

Good luck.
That's the problem. I load video for my editing program but when I tried to import the wav audio...nothing happens.

Also note that you can’t add just a music to your videos. Google will block any known marketable sound track.

In an agreement with music artists, most commercial tracks can be added and played on youtube although the videos can't be monetized. There are exceptions such as Led Zep, Beatles, etc.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

On my gaming channel i have never had a problem with Kevin Macleod songs or TeknoAXE songs. Both can be found on youtube and are 100% royalty free. No issues even on FB with them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31