RTH Low Battery warning ?

Custom channel doesn't vary your bit rate like AUTO does, you have to choose the preferred bit rate. What you're seeing I think is the radio switching settings from 10mbps to a lower rate as you get farther away, momentarily appearing as a choppy feed. Choosing 4mbps for your custom channel will provide the best overall stability and range for the video feed. It could be slightly less crystal clear on the display, but it's adequate for monitoring purposes and should provide less drop-outs during flight.
Yes thats it ,I your able to select 4mbps in a Custom channel and not in 5.8 Auto.
Is it because I'm using a older Ipad mini 2, you say you get four miles with a stock antenna , I was getting slightly over two mi. with my stock antenna.
I got an antenna mod and the most I can get is 19,100 ft that was this morning and while I had video feed in a Custom channel I got a Aircraft Disconnect and it went into RTH
A new tablet would only help with the video feed ( I'd be able to use 5.8 Auto) and not with getting any more distance correct ?
Is/can the tablet I'm using holding me back ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94