Propellers on and off upon startup

Reaction score
While I start the motors, I have noticed that two propellers (opposite from each other) spin slower than the other two which spin at a constant speed. After a 4 seconds or so within start up, one of the slow propellers comes to a complete stop and begins to spin again. I tried increasing the throttling knob to see if this goes away but it does not, one propeller is still spinning a lot slower than the other three. As a result, the drone falls forward and crashes. Doe anyone have any clue what might be going on?

Also, this drone is brand new. I calibrated it accordingly and all software is up to date.

While I start the motors, I have noticed that two propellers (opposite from each other) spin slower than the other two which spin at a constant speed. After a 4 seconds or so within start up, one of the slow propellers comes to a complete stop and begins to spin again. I tried increasing the throttling knob to see if this goes away but it does not, one propeller is still spinning a lot slower than the other three. As a result, the drone falls forward and crashes. Doe anyone have any clue what might be going on?

Also, this drone is brand new. I calibrated it accordingly and all software is up to date.

Check your answers ot your questions

If it's new send it back is not right. Take it back to the shop you got it from and tell them.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20