Program battery discharge warning?

Reaction score
I have been reading about LiPo batteries.
After a flight my batteries usually show around 13%. I've read it's not good to go below 20%.
How do I change the settings on my Phantom 1 so that the light starts blinking red when there's 23% left on the battery? I use the Naza M Asistant software but didn't see what to change.
Thanks

When my P1 v1.1.1 is connected to the assistant I can change the numbers. The offset and the last voltage number. But where are you seeing the percentages?

Thanks.
I use a little meter that plugs into the battery balance cable. It usually states aound 13%.

I suppose I'm asking what numbers do I put in the Naza M that will correlate to 23%? There may be other variables involved. I'm still trying to wrap my head around LiPo battery science.
Thanks again...

Thanks.
I use a little meter that plugs into the battery balance cable. It usually states aound 13%.

I suppose I'm asking what numbers do I put in the Naza M that will correlate to 23%? There may be other variables involved. I'm still trying to wrap my head around LiPo battery science.
Thanks again...
I also use those cell check meters. After flight, mine also show around 11-14 % and cell voltage of around 3.7 v per cell. I wouldn't put in a lot of faith into the percentage part as I'm sure they do not load the battery during check. I would be more concerned about the voltage. You can raise your voltage limits in assistant to get what you are after but not sure why you would want to. I have 3 P1s and use factory settings and have had no problem. You will end up having shorter flights.

I've been trying to change my low voltage and cut off voltage on my 1.1.1 as well. The assistant program I used will not work with Windows 10. Anyone have that issue and rectified it?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav