Problem !! weak image transmission signal

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I'm new here, so I have a problem with my phantom 3 professional.
I updated it on version 1.11.20 and remote controler on version 1.9.3. Since than maximun height that I can reach with my aircraft is 25-30 m. After that I got the msg "weak image transmission signal". After, my remote controler disconnects and aircraft activates "return home" option. How can I fix this issue?
I hope someone will help me.
Thank you!

Reactions: jld58
Hey everyone,
I updated it on version 1.11.20 and remote controler on version 1.9.3. Since than maximun height that I can reach with my aircraft is 25-30 m. After that I got the msg "weak image transmission signal". After, my remote controler disconnects and aircraft activates "return home" option. How can I fix this issue?
Thank you!
Welcome to the forum!

Check out this post to see if it sheds any light.

I chack that, i am new in this hoby. I will post image. I do re-linking only after updatund.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,645
Sign out of DJI go and sign back in again and it will lift the restriction. Let us know after if the week transmission still comes up

Reactions: David_Cambridge
Not only sign out and sign back in again to DJI .... you need to reset all the user options in GO menus ...

DJI decided to revert many to factory default on updating ... as well as making us re-log in to DJI account.

Nigel

Reactions: Numone
I chack that, i am new in this hoby. I will post image. I do re-linking only after updatund.
Did you follow the instructions in that link I gave you? It explains how to relink, sign out / in, check settings, gave alternatives, and provided additional details.

Reactions: Numone
I do that i restart a go meny i sing out and agane sing in, the same proble.

Did you follow the instructions in that link I gave you? It explains how to relink, sign out / in, check settings, gave alternatives, and provided additional details.
Dear Oso i have now problem i insert a micro card with bin file but the phantom dont went a update it again. I follow yor steps and again i geting porr signal but my remote is behinde a aircraft

Attachments

• IMG_2889.JPG
    IMG_2889.JPG
    66.7 KB · Views: 598
  • IMG_2890.JPG
    IMG_2890.JPG
    64.5 KB · Views: 709
I had the same issues with my P3S, until i switched to a different android device. Didn't matter how close the UAV was, 2ft away and i had a weak signal. It's totally related to GO and it's inability to play well with all devices it seems. Try another phone or tablet that's running kitkat or nougat.

I had the same issues with my P3S, until i switched to a different android device. Didn't matter how close the UAV was, 2ft away and i had a weak signal. It's totally related to GO and it's inability to play well with all devices it seems. Try another phone or tablet that's running kitkat or nougat.
Dear Texas i change my iphone with samsung note, but also he shows poor signal near aircraft. But tomorrow I will try it outside and I'll let you know results. Thanks for advice.

Dear Texas i change my iphone with samsung note, but also he shows poor signal near aircraft. But tomorrow I will try it outside and I'll let you know results. Thanks for advice.

Ohhh, almost forgot... I also had literal hell any time I was trying to setup with large metal objects or power lines nearby. Even vehicles within 20 ft cause me issues with strong magnetic interference, compass errors, and of course the inherent low video signal message. I can literally have everything setup and running perfectly, try to initialize in the wrong spot and bam... low video signal again. Move and restart, voila.

Perhaps dji should include some tinfoil for shielding

I have not fixed the problem yet, can anybody help me any more? What do you think I'm going to return to fimwere 1.10.9? If you think it's a good solution then let me explain some of the steps how i can do.

I have not fixed the problem yet, can anybody help me any more? What do you think I'm going to return to fimwere 1.10.9? If you think it's a good solution then let me explain some of the steps how i can do.

I always get a Weak Transmission Signal when I start up my P3P near my PC even though the remote is only 2 feet away. Between that and my router and my TV, there's a lot of interference there. I wouldn't worry about it unless you have the same problem when trying to fly in a large open area.

I always get a Weak Transmission Signal when I start up my P3P near my PC even though the remote is only 2 feet away. Between that and my router and my TV, there's a lot of interference there. I wouldn't worry about it unless you have the same problem when trying to fly in a large open area.
I have problem when i flaying in open area. It can flay 25-35m from me and he sending me
weak image transmission signal

I have problem when i flaying in open area. It can flay 25-35m from me and he sending me
weak image transmission signal

I'm sorry, I meant to say Weak Image Transmission Signal. Try this: Run DJI GO and then turn on the remote once you get to the first screen. Click on Camera to get to the main page. In the upper right corner you'll see 3 dots. Press that to get to all the settings. Press HD. That will take you to Image Transmission Settings. At the bottom you'll see Transmission Quality. Move the slider all the way to the left. This will lower the resolution of the image data being transmitted. This might solve the problem. See the images below.

ITS01.jpg ITS02.jpg

Last edited:
Hey everyone,
Thank you!

Keep in mind that the image quality being sent to your phone/tablet isn't that important. This setting does not change the image quality that is being recorded. As for the disconnect issue, it could be something in the area you're flying in. Try a different location and see if you get the same result.

Keep in mind that the image quality being sent to your phone/tablet isn't that important. This setting does not change the image quality that is being recorded. As for the disconnect issue, it could be something in the area you're flying in. Try a different location and see if you get the same result.
Yesterday I entered the hd transfer of 32 channels. I used channel 22 with 4mbps. The same problem occurred after 25 meters of flight. I do not know what I'm doing, maybe I can get it back to an older update. Or what do you suggest me to do?

Yesterday I entered the hd transfer of 32 channels. I used channel 22 with 4mbps. The same problem occurred after 25 meters of flight. I do not know what I'm doing, maybe I can get it back to an older update. Or what do you suggest me to do?

I never set a channel, I always use auto and I haven't changed mine to 32 yet. What phone are you using? What country are you in?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4