Problem: Drone beeps with front lights red when turned on....

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I have a DJI Phantom 3 Pro and I had a minor spill when landing it was on uneven ground and flipped while landing and engines were not off yet. Now when I turn the drone on, it just beeps and the front red lights come on and stay lit, the camera does what it is supposed to but it just constantly beeps with the red lights lit on the front. I am not sure what to do at this point, any help would be appreciated! Thank you so much in advance!

I can share a video of what it is doing if needed.

-Mark

The front LED's are supposed to stay on ( Unless you manually turn them off). And it is supposed to beep until the IMU warms up.

How do the back lights glow? They will tell you the status of the aircraft and not the front LEDs

It just continues to beep, it will do it until the battery dies and won't synch with the remote or do anything other than beep, the back lights are not lit at all, it is just stuck in a beeping mode with solid red lights on front. Thanks for the help!

Reactions: Hens Pumping
That sounds a bit more serious. You just contradicted your earlier statement by saying "won't sync". You may have an ESC issue.

The camera move into position is what I meant by the camera does what is supposed to do, and it seems like it is ready but it will not sync up with the controller, all that it does is sit and beeps, for an ESC issue what is the resolution? Thank you!

Since you apparently can't see any message on your device, I can only guess. But in simple terms the ESC is an internal circuit board to the aircraft that also controls the motors, so apparently there could be damage due the the motors being overstressed, possibly a bad motor as well.

Could be the main board as well. That may even be more likely.

I am pretty electronically inclined, would I be best off just getting a new Phantom 3 4K ESC Center Board and replacing it? I have attached a video just so you could see what exactly it is doing, it has the loud beep and the normal beep like it is trying to warm up... Thank you so much for your knowledge on this! It is much appreciated... Happy (almost) new year! I tried to attach the file but it said it was too large so I just uploaded it to my webserver at http://tampainternet.com/IMG-4017.MOV Thanks again!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31