Possible to make money with drones?

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am about to buy the DJI Mavic Pro for photography and videography. I have previously had a drone before the Hubsan x4 so major upgrade.

but am wondering if it is possible if people have made money from drones, if so how?

Thanks

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am about to buy the DJI Mavic Pro for photography and videography. I have previously had a drone before the Hubsan x4 so major upgrade.

but am wondering if it is possible if people have made money from drones, if so how?

Thanks
Real estate photography/videography seems to be the most saturated with aerial images. I've also seen work for surveying and documenting progress along construction sites.

Before you do so, know that the commercial side is serious business in that you need what they call a remote pilot airman certificate. To charge and/or get paid without it can result in fines levied upon you and the person/company that paid you.

So before you make the purchase, be sure you're up to studying and passing the exam. If not, it's still a fun, albeit a bit nerve wrecking hobby.

Reaction score
If you're a good pilot, hair cuts is where the money is.

Reaction score
Most but not all drone pilots have no business acumen, therefore if u have the talent to cold call, market and persistance u can make it but remenber 20% of all sales people make a living.

Reactions: LarBear360
Reaction score
I am not trying to sell anything but I am currently seeking drone pilots for my stock footage service I cover the top five stock sites. If you are interested in submitting footage to my service please see here for more info. Stock Video Services

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tonyrc