Point of Interest Not Working

Reaction score
I've been away for a little while, travelling with a video crew in South America, and couldn't take my Phantom 3 Pro.
I'm trying to set up a POI flight, and am set up for "Enable Multi Mode".
I'm following a video tutorial from a couple years ago, and am finding that switch to "F" mode is not triggering the menus to pop up and prompt me through.
Did DJI change the process .... or worse, did they eliminate this function?
Thanks for any help.
So glad to be back with you, too!

To be honest.. I only use litchi for missions... Its more reliable and you don't have to fly the route you want first, with litchi you tell it where to go on the map and it does it. May be worth spending a few quid getting that

DJI-GO-IOC-Menu-P4.jpg

Reactions: bobomet
We finally got some favorable weather, so I thought I'd try a POI shoot. I got my engines started, took off to a height of 12 meters overhead. I set my RC, and I did get the screens you showed here.
I selected POI, and thought it would step me through the setup.
But I kept getting an alert saying something about the rotation/orbit range being 5-500 meters, and I could not figure out how to set the circle to the 10 meters I wanted.
I definitely missed something.
Please help if you can!
Thanks!

simply pull right stick back , moves your phantom back from the center point of the POI , increasing radius , numbers will go from red to blue , I think 5m is the smallest allowed by the app , orbit rotation will show as a slider , always starts to the right , sliding right increases orbit speed , slide to left slows and changes to left direction , then increases speed to the left , DO NOT MOVE SLIDER RAPIDLY FROM RIGHT TO LEFT , causes problems

To be honest.. I only use litchi for missions... Its more reliable and you don't have to fly the route you want first, with litchi you tell it where to go on the map and it does it. May be worth spending a few quid getting that
I have a P3 Pro that will not connect to Litchi (no problem doing so with my P3 S).
Ever had this problem?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic