Phathom 2.0 v3.0 H3-3D gimbal fpv

Kyminer said:
ok so is this the set I need then http://fpvlr.com/shop/index.php?route=p ... uct_id=106 ??? and are these easy damaged like bending or is there a different set I need to get sorry to keep asking questions

and as always thanks and all feedback is appreciated

thanks
kyminer

You'll be happy with those. I've used all of those. As with anything sure. you can bend them. Not necessarily easy to break.

I have a question about the IRC600 transmitter. I was wanting to use it with the SkyZone SKY-01 FPV AIO Goggles 5.8G 32CH Frequency Head Tracing Glass. On one of the web sites it is sold it says that "It is NOT recommended for use with 32-channel 5.8GHz video systems except those offered by ImmersionRC". Does that mean it can't be used with the Skyzone goggles or are they just wanting to sale other goggles?

gumbo54 said:
I have a question about the IRC600 transmitter. I was wanting to use it with the SkyZone SKY-01 FPV AIO Goggles 5.8G 32CH Frequency Head Tracing Glass. On one of the web sites it is sold it says that "It is NOT recommended for use with 32-channel 5.8GHz video systems except those offered by ImmersionRC". Does that mean it can't be used with the Skyzone goggles or are they just wanting to sale other goggles?

There has always been a controversy. some work... some dont. But I know readymade RC no longer states they are compatible. Better stay with Fatsharks if you want to use immersion.

I use the Dominator V2s and get the 5.8 module alpha channels.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.