Phantom3 possible rc problem

Reaction score
Hi our friends phantom 3 pro haa landed here , he updated it , since then he loat video feed , since ive had it i have tried to update firmware in both ac and rc through laptop but the ac wont upgrade the rc and when i try and go on the go app the rc isnt connecting to the phone eithr , am i right in thinking the connections port might be knakerd ? Ive tried diffrent cables and ive done all usuall app uninstall and reinstall done the re link ext.still nothing anyone.any ideas please

Ok, what is the model number of the remote controller? And do you happen to know what firmware version is on the a/c and the r/c currently?

The ac has the newest firmware and the controll i dont know as i cant connect it to anything the model number is gl300b

Have you ever had the remote connected to your device? From reading your first post, I assume not. So you have DJI GO loaded on your phone?

Its a friends drone ,hes just gave it to me to hqve a look yes it was all fine until he did the update so im.not sure what hes done , i thought maybe hadnt updated the rc but ive tried to update it via the drone as i cant connect to the app but it wont update the rc

You shouldn’t need to update the remote. The first thing that needs to be done is get the remote to connect to a device. Does he happen to know what the firmware version was before the failed update?

No he doesnt unfortunatley i have tried with numerous cables, i have control of the movement of the camera and i can spin the props up , but it just wont connect to the app just sticks on how to connect

I havent got a manuel ive tried 2 diffrent ways that people have auggested on the forums

And when the drone is powered on, what does the light on the side of the ODFM do? That is where the link button is on the drone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.