Phantom3 possible rc problem

Well, what ever works for any one person. Out of, I lost count of how many P3P’s and P3A’s I’ve owned over the past couple years, it doesn’t matter the sequence of what was started up or plugged in first. It will connect if everything is working properly. This has been my observation.
One thing I have wondered does the order/sequence affect what data is recorded in the flight logs? Some of my logs are missing data that is present in other logs and I am trying to work out if there is a pattern.

Hi our friends phantom 3 pro haa landed here , he updated it , since then he loat video feed , since ive had it i have tried to update firmware in both ac and rc through laptop but the ac wont upgrade the rc and when i try and go on the go app the rc isnt connecting to the phone eithr , am i right in thinking the connections port might be knakerd ? Ive tried diffrent cables and ive done all usuall app uninstall and reinstall done the re link ext.still nothing anyone.any ideas please
Go to the DJI download website, there are certain Phones & Tablets that you can use to run the DJI GO app. You also need to pair your remote controller with your DJI drone. Then if you have a listed PHONE or TABLET, download DJI Go, When loaded, Turn on controller, then Drone then on your phone or Tablet - Go to settings & select your drone in the wifi section, connect to that, it may be something like "PH3?", then click to apps & launch DJI Go app. If this does not work, contact DJI support via the DJI website.

• Sad
Reactions: Oso
After 6 months of trouble shooting 4 trips to DJI,I had to replace my RC. The AC was replaced for good measure. I didn't have a spare RC to test and for some reason the DJI techs never really got into the issue with the RC.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj