Reaction score
Decided to make a short little film w DJI's new Phantom 4 mainly in Sport Mode going full forward speed (up to 44mph) and full ascending speed (13mph).
lol.gif

Toyed w Active Track using a boat as my first object
smile.gif
in the end I lost the boat... circling at 22mph wasn't fast enough to keep up... we need Active Track in Sport Mode :tearsofjoy:

Impressive footage, impressive performance.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I had a feeling the slower speed in "P" mode would hinder active track, lots of things I'm gonna want to follow go faster than 22mph.
Dont get me wrong, its not a deal breaker, just will have to work within these parameters.

Thanks for sharing! 4k/24fps or 4k/30fps?

I have noticed that all of the 4k videos are not smooth, but my inspire does this too in full 4k/24fps.

Reactions: h8tow8
Decided to make a short little film w DJI's new Phantom 4 mainly in Sport Mode going full forward speed (up to 44mph) and full ascending speed (13mph).
lol.gif

smile.gif
in the end I lost the boat... circling at 22mph wasn't fast enough to keep up... we need Active Track in Sport Mode :tearsofjoy:

Beautiful, congrats where was this shot?

I wonder if disabling CA would allow ActiveTrack to use the fluu 35 mph normal speed of P-mode?

I had a feeling the slower speed in "P" mode would hinder active track, lots of things I'm gonna want to follow go faster than 22mph.
Dont get me wrong, its not a deal breaker, just will have to work within these parameters.

I was hoping to track slightly fast objects myself :) (i.e. dirt bikes)

Thanks for sharing! 4k/24fps or 4k/30fps?

I have noticed that all of the 4k videos are not smooth, but my inspire does this too in full 4k/24fps.

This was my maiden and I realized I forgot to turn it down to 24fps, that was filmed 30fps, D-Log, -2,-2,-2 and I think turned WB down about 500K

Reactions: ringolong
Someone just took me there to fly a couple weeks ago and that is an amazing place to fly! Do you live in that area or close by? I am looking for someone else to fly with us if you are interested. We have P3P and P4.

Someone just took me there to fly a couple weeks ago and that is an amazing place to fly! Do you live in that area or close by? I am looking for someone else to fly with us if you are interested. We have P3P and P4.
Yeah Mike, that was a great day. By the way, remember the Catalina flyer shuttle boat we saw leaving Newport? I was on that boat this morning. Wait till you see my Catalina video.

Reactions: h8tow8

Hi Mike, yes I live in Newport, send me a PM and we'll have fun w these Phantoms at the beach.

Decided to make a short little film w DJI's new Phantom 4

smile.gif

Nice shots. Here's video from the same area when mikeyg and I went there a couple weeks ago.

Reactions: Solvarm
Nice shots. Here's video from the same area when mikeyg and I went there a couple weeks ago.

That's really neat, great narrating voice. I made a little 30sec clip of similar spot in-front of Cameo Shores such a cool area.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20