This Phantom 4 forum needs a Top Speed thread

Dang...
How do you guys get that speed?

Also, guys with P4 do you hit redline? I've noticed, I've redlined the rpm a couple times.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
I was in atti mode flying with the wind

How about slow speed?
I barely got mine up to 22mph today and it took some distance to do it. I'm wondering if slight warping of blades while sitting carrying case in trunk could cause it. Blades look fine but maybe slightly out

One set of my blades were warped out of the box so I tossed them.

How do you get that screen? I don't see it.. I'm using android phone and the dji go app
Same question from my side - can't get speed data except from Healthydrones.com.....

Click on the icon where the red arrow is pointed at the main screen of the app. I'm using a Apple iPhone, iPad, & iPad mini. It's nice to have them all in sync

3816660e3f575f656f29316636d3b5b7.jpg

I can prove like 85.2
d2bb4914ae2530755cbd963b2ae5bab8.jpg

Wow, so that's it, for here anyway, only took like 2.33 million ft, antennas on the roof of my house. Amps off eBay and Jake from MaxxRange and MaxxUAV. 85.2 and I don't or can't tell you the time I did it, it's not deleted I keep all my stuff, but don't remember grabbing that kind of ***.

79226250a10ca417fa0e2369978c2ef5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using PhantomPilots mobile app

So close!!! You were the king for weeks prolly, .5mph, that's close.
I don't know when I did mine, but I have 2m more ft then you, so when you put that many more ft on yours, you'll likely pass me by .5mph, the odds are in your favor.

So close!!! You were the king for weeks prolly, .5mph, that's close.
I don't know when I did mine, but I have 2m more ft then you, so when you put that many more ft on yours, you'll likely pass me by .5mph, the odds are in your favor.

Well it was good while it lasted!!!! Might be awhile before I pluck up.the courage to fly in winds like that again!

Sent from my SM-G935F using PhantomPilots mobile app

OK I have to admit.....this is the 1st time I have regretted not buying the P4. You guys are right in my wheelhouse with this Top Speed flying. I have managed around 67mph with the P3P which is a 25mph tailwind. The P3P is very hard to get top speed numbers with due to the limited flight pitch. The P4 has some 10 additional degrees over the P3 which will net great results with tailwinds.

Would anyone of you with high MPH care to share your TXT file? I would really like to see the flight pitch characteristics when the P4 is in sport mode at full throttle. Even more so I could get a chance to see if some are still gaining MPH when they reached their current personal best.

All you need to do is place your txt file in a folder and zip it. Then it will upload in a post here same as if you were adding a image.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sim597
OK I have to admit.....this is the 1st time I have regretted not buying the P4. You guys are right in my wheelhouse with this Top Speed flying. I have managed around 67mph with the P3P which is a 25mph tailwind. The P3P is very hard to get top speed numbers with due to the limited flight pitch. The P4 has some 10 additional degrees over the P3 which will net great results with tailwinds.

Would anyone of you with high MPH care to share your TXT file? I would really like to see the flight pitch characteristics when the P4 is in sport mode at full throttle. Even more so I could get a chance to see if some are still gaining MPH when they reached their current personal best.

All you need to do is place your txt file in a folder and zip it. Then it will upload in a post here same as if you were adding a image.

That's not my area, but I'll try, heck I can't even figure out how to see hidden files on my Mac, to install the 32hack on my iPhone!!
So it won't be soon, but I will give it a try if I think about it, I'm not trying to hide anything.....

It's 100mph now, but as it's exactly, maybe that's as high as it'll read?

Over 3,000,000' nice..... Still the elusive 100mph TS tho.....lol

What's funny about my speed in that was I couldn't remember going that fast so after looking I saw that's were I had tried something .
I had powered up my bird and set it in the floor board of my truck and drove down the road . :)
lol

300b7f4c048b3800f0f536a723ff7c79.jpg

It's somewhat shocking that most did not see their MPH (as seen above) and know that something was not right. I knew right away there was noway my aircraft had flown anywhere close to 100mph. Even though it was nice to see it listed, I knew it was not correct.

When I 1st saw it I looked at the date and pulled the txt flight log to compare the actual data with that number. The flight log data was good and not corrupt. But when doing the math it ended up being the high MPH was actually figured Kilometer Per Hour.

A 100kph is 62.1mph.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj