This Phantom 4 forum needs a Top Speed thread

Methinks there's a bunch of kaka floating around in this thread.
Most likely in a lot of threads in this forum Wilson but in my case of that 69 it was sitting in the floorboard .
I was trying to see if you could manipulate a log shot for distance but saw in the Map I was on a freeway .
Did like Frank and looked back in my log and saw that's where the speed was .
Thought ...Crap :)

Reactions: WilsonFlyer
I've posted 84mph, that was wrong too? I don't see why it's corrupted at all

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

9cdbff4dc1274d81a2dc91f2c678ab8c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: Sim597
Most likely in a lot of threads in this forum Wilson but in my case of that 69 it was sitting in the floorboard .
I was trying to see if you could manipulate a log shot for distance but saw in the Map I was on a freeway .
Did like Frank and looked back in my log and saw that's where the speed was .
Thought ...Crap :)
Lol, I'd never considered that, but I usually don't even take my bird, certainly not speeding around the island at 100mph.
It does seem suspect to me, because it's not like 100.3 or something, exactly 100, but, but I have had super windy days, and the elevation is probably higher then the 400' recommended altitude so, let's say for that reason alone, it's not considered real, until someone. Repeats it, and 100mph may be the cutoff, that's why it's not .3 or something.

Reactions: dirkclod
I've now got over 3 million ft on this last bird, average a million a month, when you fly as often as I do, you break records

View media item 2044Top Speed with a P4 of 90.3 MPH while doing some desert photography in Nevada. Smokin! I used the terrain to mask my approach into the headwind and then smoked back in Sport Mode.

89 mph ... Took a long time to get out there in s mode but came back dang quik!!

Attachments

• p4.jpg
    p4.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 343
Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20