Phantom 4 SPORT Mode!

Decided to make a short little film w DJI's new Phantom 4 mainly in Sport Mode going full forward speed (up to 44mph) and full ascending speed (13mph).

Toyed w Active Track using a boat as my first object
in the end I lost the boat... circling at 22mph wasn't fast enough to keep up... we need Active Track in Sport Mode :tearsofjoy:

I had a feeling the slower speed in "P" mode would hinder active track, lots of things I'm gonna want to follow go faster than 22mph.
Dont get me wrong, its not a deal breaker, just will have to work within these parameters.

Thanks for sharing! 4k/24fps or 4k/30fps?

I have noticed that all of the 4k videos are not smooth, but my inspire does this too in full 4k/24fps.

Decided to make a short little film w DJI's new Phantom 4 mainly in Sport Mode going full forward speed (up to 44mph) and full ascending speed (13mph).

in the end I lost the boat... circling at 22mph wasn't fast enough to keep up... we need Active Track in Sport Mode :tearsofjoy:

Beautiful, congrats where was this shot?

Website
www.youtube.com
I wonder if disabling CA would allow ActiveTrack to use the fluu 35 mph normal speed of P-mode?

I had a feeling the slower speed in "P" mode would hinder active track, lots of things I'm gonna want to follow go faster than 22mph.
Dont get me wrong, its not a deal breaker, just will have to work within these parameters.

I was hoping to track slightly fast objects myself :) (i.e. dirt bikes)

Thanks for sharing! 4k/24fps or 4k/30fps?

I have noticed that all of the 4k videos are not smooth, but my inspire does this too in full 4k/24fps.
This was my maiden and I realized I forgot to turn it down to 24fps, that was filmed 30fps, D-Log, -2,-2,-2 and I think turned WB down about 500K

Someone just took me there to fly a couple weeks ago and that is an amazing place to fly! Do you live in that area or close by? I am looking for someone else to fly with us if you are interested. We have P3P and P4.

Did you actually get the bird to do 22mph with.CA turned on?

Someone just took me there to fly a couple weeks ago and that is an amazing place to fly! Do you live in that area or close by? I am looking for someone else to fly with us if you are interested. We have P3P and P4.
Yeah Mike, that was a great day. By the way, remember the Catalina flyer shuttle boat we saw leaving Newport? I was on that boat this morning. Wait till you see my Catalina video.

Hi Mike, yes I live in Newport, send me a PM and we'll have fun w these Phantoms at the beach.

Decided to make a short little film w DJI's new Phantom 4

Nice shots. Here's video from the same area when mikeyg and I went there a couple weeks ago.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zac444