Phantom 4 Pro V2 Fell out of the sky...

I was looking at the first post of this thread again. Something was very unusual. If you look at the end of the flight, just before the fall, you can see fast and extensive movements of sticks in every direction. Very unlikely during a normal flight. As you couldn't decide which way to go. Such chaotic movements of sticks can be seen during the whole flight.
But what could be important is that a few seconds before the fall down in one moment both sticks happened to be in the low inner corners which is the position for shut off the motors when the drone is on the ground. Maybe it could have affected the motors during the flight. This is only speculation but the DAT file showed that two motors suddenly stopped which caused the fall.
Bad controller??

I have had my V2 for 2 months, flown about two dozen times, and while on a flight, standing still rotating at 400 feet, I lost video feed and the craft fell to the ground. Battery did NOT come out of the drone even after the crash... Getting a new one on DJIs dime but this could have fallen on someone and hurt them...
Did you notice anything strange happening with it before it took the dump?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jakob08z