Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 (now official)

The "mF6h4ZTt" part of that link is the DJI affiliate tag for this website. All DJI links on this website have that tag appended to them automatically (as you found in your test above).

I pay to be a vendor here. That allows me to do things like sell and recommend products through my affiliate links. Not only do I support this website monetarily, I spend countless hours a week assisting others who come here for help. People like me help make this site a desirable place for people to come (the main goal of any forum).

Why are some people getting so bent out of shape about affiliate links? I'm not sure. Nearly every website on the Internet contains affiliate links and/or some type of advertising. It's a way for people who offer free content/knowledge to make a living.

You should never need to defend yourself here Mike. You are a great asset to the UAV community, and if you make a bit of money here and there via affiliate links, it’s money well deserved. Keep up the good work!

Now back on topic. I’m strongly considering the P4 Pro V2. It would be a good upgrade to my P4 (original), and I’m considering the goggles too.

The "mF6h4ZTt" part of that link is the DJI affiliate tag for this website. All DJI links on this website have that tag appended to them automatically (as you found in your test above).

I pay to be a vendor here. That allows me to do things like sell and recommend products through my affiliate links. Not only do I support this website monetarily, I spend countless hours a week assisting others who come here for help. People like me help make this site a desirable place for people to come (the main goal of any forum).

Why are some people getting so bent out of shape about affiliate links? I'm not sure. Nearly every website on the Internet contains affiliate links and/or some type of advertising. It's a way for people who offer free content/knowledge to make a living.

I think it's fair to say that you have earned, many times over, any affiliate links that you benefit from on this site.

Reactions: Loz and msinger
I’m strongly considering the P4 Pro V2. It would be a good upgrade to my P4 (original)
My P4P V2 is scheduled to arrive on Tuesday morning. Let me know if you have any questions about it.

Reactions: Brockrock
I ended up going v2.0....i was still in my 45 day return with bb so took my p4p up there. And they simply did an "exchange" for me since it was same price....although no stock in store they did it online...should have it this saturday the 12th in store for pickup according to them....everywhere else says tues tho...so thinking tues i will get it. I opted for in store because they did say it would come on 12th so we will see.

To be fair only one person got bent out of shape. I find posted links helpful; yours as well as others.

Reactions: msinger
I used Phantom Help's referral to order my v2 today. I don't mind referral links from people who actually DO help pilots get answers when they need them.

Reactions: Oso
Thank you, @flockshot! I really appreciate your support.

Reactions: flockshot
Just my 2 cents (and this is probably what it's worth)....

DJI appears to be following a pattern. The Mavic Platinum was a very small upgrade to the Mavic Pro and the Phantom 4 v2 is a slight upgrade to the Phantom Pro. Would I consider it worth buying if you already have a Phantom Pro? No way. I'd even say that it's not really worth it if you have any Phantom 4. It's a very small upgrade. If you want to run the DJI Googles, that may be a different story. Personally, I don't see the big use from the googles and many people who bought them are selling them. But to each their own.

If you already have a P4 I'd simply do what most people did with the Mavic Pro.... just buy the new props if you want something a little more quite.

To go a bit further, the only people I see jumping on the P4v2 hype train are those people who have a financial interest in the release. DJI is doing pretty good to further that hype train.

I must be the exception, because I have no financial interest (other than the 2400 I just spent) in this DJI upgrade. Perhaps some have other favorites, but to badmouth the Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 as anything other than the best consumer drone ever built is a mistake in my judgment.

Reactions: rhoffart
I purchased the P4P v2.0 and it arrives on Tuesday morning! Note: I am upgrading from a P3A and I wouldn't of gone for the P4P v2.0 if I already owned a P4P v1.0. I recommend if you already own a P4P v1.0 to just wait until the P5 that will have interchangeable lenses.

Yeah, as much as I love Ocusync, I'll just stutter on with Lightbridge in my super sweet Obsidian color... until the next release. Plus the gold DJI emblem reminds me of 90's era Camry gold emblem packages. Joking.

Reactions: Brockrock
Yeah, as much as I love Ocusync, I'll just stutter on with Lightbridge in my super sweet Obsidian color... until the next release. Plus the gold DJI emblem reminds me of 90's era Camry gold emblem packages. Joking.
Wondering if Ocusync is definitely better? DJI lists the V2 range same as the P4P with Lightbridge.

It is def better.. they didnt need to make it stronger (this is why its still 4.3 miles)....the 2.4 band is the same strength as mavics 2.4 ocusync band.... and the mavic pretty much murdered all transmission systems...as far as reliability and distance. And now we get dual band

I am not one to get the latest and greatest very often. So, now that the v2 is coming I plan to use it for a long time

I'm not sure but BestBuy is where I got mine and just checked tracking its in my city and will be delivered mon 5/14! So best buy has them as available now online and so does dji....b&h is preorder

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31