Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 (now official)

Recieved my Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 today, along with a Crystalsky Ultra from the new batch with new backlight parts. Crystalsky Ultra (on newest firmware and newest version of Go 4) thought it was connecting to a Mavic Pro. I couldn't select any other aircraft in the equipment tab, called DJI Support and they confirmed the "Crystalsky and Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 are currently not compatible." :-(

I'm curious to know what version firmware and Go 4 app are on the Phantom Plus controllers? I assumed the Plus controller and Crystalsky used the same software?

Still managed a maiden flight with an iPad instead. I didn't notice any noticeable difference in noise level compared to the P4PV1, however at about 50m directly above, in very mild 9 km/h wind, I couldn't heard the P4PV2 whatsoever.

Recieved my Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 today, along with a Crystalsky Ultra from the new batch with new backlight parts. Crystalsky Ultra (on newest firmware and newest version of Go 4) thought it was connecting to a Mavic Pro. I couldn't select any other aircraft in the equipment tab, called DJI Support and they confirmed the "Crystalsky and Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 are currently not compatible." :-(

I'm curious to know what version firmware and Go 4 app are on the Phantom Plus controllers? I assumed the Plus controller and Crystalsky used the same software?

Still managed a maiden flight with an iPad instead. I didn't notice any noticeable difference in noise level compared to the P4PV1, however at about 50m directly above, in very mild 9 km/h wind, I couldn't heard the P4PV2 whatsoever.

Thanks for the update !! I am still on the fence and find these updates to be valuable... Could I trouble you to elaborate on weather or not you feel the range is any better with the ocusync compared to v1 ?

Regards, JB

Just got my V2. No prop bags anymore and no adapter to hook iPhone to the drone. Is that just me or have they gotten too cheap to enclose that?

Just got my V2. No prop bags anymore and no adapter to hook iPhone to the drone. Is that just me or have they gotten too cheap to enclose that?
Unless you got a package bundle on a P4Pv1 or maybe you came from a P3, neither of my two P4Ps had a lightning adaptor, just a long micro usb. I do have prop bags though and sad to hear they couldn’t include a $1 bag in a $1500 product.

This is cool if your in the market for a Phantom, but if you already have a P4P it's kinda of moot. Just not enough for me to throw out another $1500. Personally, I'll sit this one out and wait for a proper predecessor... feels strange saying that as a proper DJI "fanboi".

I would love a set of those props though!

I just received an Ultra this week if it’s like the High briteness which I sent back don’t update the CS firmware because it stops recording flight records to the CS

DJI usually takes about a month or so to get there stuff together on new accessories after a release. I'm alos really looking forward to trying those props out on my v1.0 as I've seen some favorable reviews on that topic. I wasn't pleased with the gimbal shake on my low noise props for my MP, so I stopped using them. Hopefully this is not an issue.

Yeah I didn't get no prop bag either I also noticed because it's ocusync you do not get the extra dongle to hookup to aircraft like with lightbridge.... that's because it's ocusync and it updates over the air like mav pro

Which Goggles?, I read on other posts the Racing Goggles are awaiting a software update to recognise the ne P4V2?
They are the Racing Edition goggles that I ordered along with the drone, directly from DJI. I have had chat help once about something that I did wrong and found their customer service friendly and helpful. Everything worked as advertised right out of the box.

P.S. I did do the recommended firmware update as part of the startup process.

They are the Racing Edition goggles that I ordered along with the drone, directly from DJI. I have had chat help once about something that I did wrong and found their customer service friendly and helpful. Everything worked as advertised right out of the box.

P.S. I did do the recommended firmware update as part of the startup process.

Interesting! Posters on this discussion are not having much luck?

P4Pro Version 2 cant bind to DJI googles

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jakob08z