Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 (now official)

Fact or fiction? We shall see soon...

View attachment 98548

Possible marketing info? Can anyone here translate this?

DchLvcGVMAIog0u.jpg

I agree with everything you said. He also gets credit for a fake picture on the Mavic Pro II. He has lied about products being in production, and some others.
I love every one of his 'leaks'. I hope he is much more right than wrong, but outside of the entertainment value (which I enjoy) I will believe it when I hear it from DJI.

He's gone on record to say that he's not an insider and a lot of his sketches and what some considered as "leaks" are just his own concept and guesstimates. He does appear to be working in the film industry in China and has friends working close with (or within) DJI. People need to stop busting his balls about his MP2 predictions and realize that he's probably the best English speaking enthusiast we westerners have in China.

Reactions: flockshot
The Phantom 4 Pro 2 is now available. See more details here or order one from DJI here.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The Phantom 4 Pro 2 is now available. See more details here or order one from DJI here.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Looks like some nice incremental upgrades on props, motors and obstacle avoidance, but no change to the camera.

This is cool if your in the market for a Phantom, but if you already have a P4P it's kinda of moot. Just not enough for me to throw out another $1500. Personally, I'll sit this one out and wait for a proper predecessor... feels strange saying that as a proper DJI "fanboi".

Reactions: MTO and flockshot
I think everyone can make an educated guess, DJI is just waiting to release the P5. More then likely,
waiting for the competition to release there new model, first. Just saying...

Will we be able to buy and install these new propellers on the P4P?
Yes, their compatiable. We’ll probably need a firmware update if it’s anything like the Mavic Pro and the 8331’s. They are listed in the store already, but as out of stock, much like the 8331’s were.

Will we be able to buy and install these new propellers on the P4P?
They are listed in the DJI Store here. The listing shows they are also compatible with the P4P and P4A.

medium_068eadd4-895b-48d9-bbc4-e58cd7bd1ca4.jpg

Not sure. DJI could probably continue dominating with the P4P V2 for quite some time if they wanted to.

Reactions: MTO
The biggest difference I noticeed was the Ocusync in the V2 vs Lightbridge in the P4P but both still have a listed range of 4.3 miles ,I believe at least one of the Mavics have Ocusync does anyone know if its a big improvement over the old P4P ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic