Phantom 4 Pro Firmwire v01.05.0600 March 8th 2018

Reaction score
Hello pilots I need to know if anyone have upgraded his aircraft to the latest v01.05.0600 firmware and if he has any issues.I m interesting to hear all your experiences because I m a little consius and in the past I had many problems with the v01.05.300 firmware (reversed video etc).

You’re smart to wait. It needles me every time I go to fly, but I just ignore it for right now. Haven’t even read release notes. My bird is flying just fine right now, so unless there is something major, I would wait until others have done it to see how fast the forum freaks out with people turning them into bricks (joking there...hopefully this goes as planned)...

You’re smart to wait. It needles me every time I go to fly, but I just ignore it for right now. Haven’t even read release notes. My bird is flying just fine right now, so unless there is something major, I would wait until others have done it to see how fast the forum freaks out with people turning them into bricks (joking there...hopefully this goes as planned)...

I agree with you as the last time i downgrade because i had many issues with the 0500 firmware

Did you also use the pano mode in photo?
Sure did ! - :)
20180311-PANO0001-Pano.jpg

Best to wait for lots of user feedback on DJI's latest firmware's performance, bugs, quirks, etc. DJI doesn't have a good history for bug-free releases - at least within the last year or so. I would wait to hear back from MANY others also having a P4P+ that have tried this, providing their feedback over at least a month or so of use, to truly vent-out potential issues, BEFORE upgrading ... It is your call ;-)

I updated last night. I had no problems with installing the update iPad to aircraft. I went a head and did the great turn on its back gimbal calibration and now the camera is dead straight!
Flew it today and no problems to report. No note of excessive vibrations at take off or landing. I was reading of some on the dji forum that have had this but I don’t notice any problem. I tried the the straight down camera angle to horizontal a few times and no image flipping. Thank goodness, I have had that happen a few times and just got used to it and planned for it.

We need to also hear from P4P+ RC pilots who have loaded the latest firmware too ... the Plus RC uses a different version of the Android image of the GO4 app than the iPad / iPhone and Android tablet / phone uses.

Hello pilots I need to know if anyone have upgraded his aircraft to the latest v01.05.0600 firmware and if he has any issues.I m interesting to hear all your experiences because I m a little consius and in the past I had many problems with the v01.05.300 firmware (reversed video etc).
Yep, I have just done it and all seems fine.

P4P+ updated few days ago to 01.05.0600, 4/5 flights with no issues at all.
You said 4/5 flights with no issues ... what were the issues with the 5th flight of the 5? 4/5 is only 80% having no issues and 20% having issues ... not a very good report in my opinion unless I am missing something.

SMART APPROACH !!!

I've had no issues with mine except the remote went stupid the first test flight and was flashing error.
I had to reboot everything and it went away - not sure if it had anything to do with the firmware since nothing in the update was specified for the remote.

Reactions: snickell
Did you ever do a factory reset to restore factory values after each of the firmware updates in both the AC and RC?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31