Phantom 4 PRO (Crashed)

Reaction score
Finally had an ugly mishap.

IMG_4380.jpeg
Selling all you see in the photo. The bird will fire up and connect and the motors will turn. Had it for 2 years worked great until a power-line got me! Selling the case, charger, battery, cables, broken bird, camera (disconnected) and the remote controller .IMG_4380.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_4382.jpeg
    IMG_4382.jpeg
    588.9 KB · Views: 502
  • IMG_4381.jpeg
    IMG_4381.jpeg
    604.9 KB · Views: 497
That is real unlucky collecting a power line..going on the pics you supplied it looks repaireable..1. new shell 2. new gimbal arm and ribbon cable but only for people who want to dive in to DIY repairs.

The new SafeAir parachutes from ParaZero for the P4P only need 32 feet to fully deploy. It may have helped lessen some of the damage. We tested them with a P4 yesterday and it worked perfectly. The best part is they can be repacked by the pilot onsite. They are $299.00 and worth every penny. Check out our website for more info, and subscribe to our Youtube channel. We have the test video in editing right now.

The new SafeAir parachutes from ParaZero for the P4P only need 32 feet to fully deploy. It may have helped lessen some of the damage. We tested them with a P4 yesterday and it worked perfectly. The best part is they can be repacked by the pilot onsite. They are $299.00 and worth every penny. Check out our website for more info, and subscribe to our Youtube channel. We have the test video in editing right now.

I am a bit of an irregular here, so please excuse my stupidity.

Weren't you guys going to post some video or links to the test flight and the intentional parachute deployment??

Thanks for you direction to said videos.

Have a good weekend.

Les

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31